Quick questions

bluebean said:
GStar said:
Wowzer... he was pulling your leg mate.

i knew that as theres no reason for banning, and as i said nobody shud be banned if every1 acted like adults instead of spoilt brats

Everyone else is pretty calm.
You're the one acting like the "spoilt brat" having a big rant no one cares about.

20sbc07 said:
bluebean said:
i knew that as theres no reason for banning, and as i said nobody shud be banned if every1 acted like adults instead of spoilt brats

You're the one acting like the "spoilt brat" having a big rant no one cares about.

irony at its best!

leewill31 said:
20sbc07 said:

irony at its best!

Think the club must be on the brink of pulling out of the Ballotelli deal. Heard a radio rumour, today, that there's a strong possibility, of Defoe coming in (for bellamy plus cash)

Can any Itk's confirm? - really rate Defoe, and would welcome his arrival if so.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
leewill31 said:
irony at its best!

Think the club must be on the brink of pulling out of the Ballotelli deal. Heard a radio rumour, today, that there's a strong possibility, of Defoe coming in (for bellamy plus cash)

Can any Itk's confirm? - really rate Defoe, and would welcome his arrival if so.
Problem is that Balotelli is a knobhead, he will want to be top earner at City, he's a monster created by two wealthy people who pandered to his whims. Trouble is he's going to be an amazing player.........
I'd pay over the odds for him rather than buy over rated dross, if you're looking at Defoe, why not get Bent instead, he plays the same way only more consistently! (both average though IMO)

Neil McNab said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:

Problem is that Balotelli is a knobhead, he will want to be top earner at City, he's a monster created by two wealthy people who pandered to his whims. Trouble is he's going to be an amazing player.........
I'd pay over the odds for him rather than buy over rated dross, if you're looking at Defoe, why not get Bent instead, he plays the same way only more consistently! (both average though IMO)

we are way past defoe and bent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.