Quick questions

citoeast said:
Ajay gives information that he has been told, right or wrong, he gives it in good faith. What use is your post questioning him, you have nought to offer the forum, but sceptism.

Believe or disbelieve, but leave the poster alone and let others decide what to believe or not believe.

this .... if i was you ajay id not bother is it really worth the hassel ???
I enjoy reading your info so thanx bud

sniff said:
20sbc07 said:
Theres a difference between a Rumour and Fact.
When someone comes on claiming that a branch of their company deal with contracts from Manchester City they are stating the info they're giving is Fact and not a rumour.

Yes some people have information before the rest of us, there is a few on here who seem to have information.

Proof that Ajay is wrong? Well he stated 4 players had definitely signed before the world cup. Show me these 4 players please? theres your proof.
What about Ajay saying "Tomorrow at 5pm a player will be signed", that was weeks ago and still... no signing. Theres more proof.
Have a look at his so called info and find one instance where he was correct?

If someone dealt with our contracts for players, surely they would get some of their information correct.

Im not even going to argue anymore its pointless, the evidence speaks for its self. The kid comes on here, lies and gets away with it when others dont.

He has always claimed to have dealings with some of our owners many companies, and deal with contracts on that basis. But i dont recall him ever saying he worked on player contracts.

the point Zin told us Torres had signed, now im not for one min going to jump on that. but why aint you standing pitch fork at the ready on that one.

Other than jumping on people's backs for passing on rumors, and just for the record i dont recall anyone saying they heard a rumour where they didnt claim to have a great contact at the club.

Tolmie has given Clues that could to most have aluded to be almost anything ?? many people claimed he knew nothing, we lets ban him as well.

I take it as interesting gossip.... and thats all it is. and if you take it at anymore than that you need to wake up. I dont see the point in starting a crusade to have people banned.

To be honest pal if you want AJ banned then the ones your saying are correct would also need to be banned. They even admitted they have gone and said things they knew wasnt true. Its an open forum for everyone, AJ has many friends on this board but because you dissagree he should be banned !!!

and yes fact and rumour are two very different things, but without someone thinking what they pass on is fact, their would be no rumour. ?? I for one wouldnt hound anyone for their thoughts, remember the spurs fan who was hounded off ???

well turned out he was telling the truth, yet people still hounded him off the board. Your no better that those people

Grow up

going by what you have written , there was a poster bluecreed who got banned for what apparently seemed to came true later.I am not against anyone but why do some guyz get away with it just because they have joined earlier or have more no. of posts in their kitty.Everyone should be treated equally . Please enlighten me on this mate.
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=181564&p=3398700&hilit=bluecreed#p3398700

-- Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:04 am --

sniff said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
images

yeah thats what i tried to say, just got in a rant ;)

why didnt you guyz said the same thing when other guyz got banned instead of joining in "ban the wum " bandwagon.

Too many people take the info too seriously. I have a decent line of info. To sum up briefly got told about yaya, boateng, silva, balotelli, milner also that we wouldn't sign gerrard or torres. I also got told ibra would sign but dzeko was a back up plan and robinho was being offered as bait to barca for ibra, to benfica for luiz and to inter for balotelli in the hope of getting shut of him while not losing too much face.
I never heard anything about kolarov as my info was that bale was our top target for left back. With regard to players leaving was told Ireland, bellamy and either de Jong or Barry would be the suprise departures.
Now all this info I posted in good faith right at the end of last season into early june. Some of it has happened some of it hasn't and some of it might still. My point is it's not life and death the name calling I've personally endured just for sharing what I got told was unbelievable. What I don't understand is why if the transfer info people post on here upsets some of you so much why do you come on this part of the forum to read it? I still haven't got my head round that bit yet. Just ignore posts by ajay, tolmie, zin, freestyler, fbloke and myself amongst others if you think it's all bullshit.
Why would you want to waste your time and make the effort to post on these threads if you think it's all nonsense. A lot of people like the transfer gossip and you are ruining their enjoyment of it by harrasing the lads who get a bit of prior info to the point where they can't be bothered with it anymore.

Just my brief tuppence worth.....

Ajay claimed about 3/4 weeks ago that a player had signed and then under pressure he said it was a forward.

I can't be arsed searching for his posts to quote them but this claim was obviously not true in which case I have a certain sympathy for people who get frustrated by him.

Personally it doesn't bother me as I take it all with a huge pinch of salt.

Rammy said:

Ajay claimed about 3/4 weeks ago that a player had signed and then under pressure he said it was a forward.

I can't be arsed searching for his posts to quote them but this claim was obviously not true in which case I have a certain sympathy for people who get frustrated by him.

And the forward has signed for us - that will be number four to be announced.

Ajay said:
Rammy said:

Fair enough but why such a long delay in being announced if he had actually signed for us?

Ajay said:
Rammy said:

Fair enough fella, if you are correct then I will hold my hands up - however I have never abused you and never would as it's not my style.

As FB has said though you claimed it would be announced within a couple of days yet 3/4 weeks later there is still no word - why?

edit....are you claiming that 3 of the 4 were Yaya, Silva and Kolarov then?

Bombo,s comment are spot on ,i enjoy reading the snippets that come on here long may they last.
The mentatilty of some are just to incredible to comment on.
CTID

Ajay said:
Rammy said:

Not having a go here Ajay but if a forward signed for us 3/4 weeks ago why hasnt he joined up with the club and practised with his new team mates?? Injured? Well Torres is injured and back with Liverpool and all the world cup players are also back. It just does not make any sense that we signed someone weeks ago and he is still not joined up - can you see how that is confusing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.