Quick questions

Well, in answer to your question, who were the targets and have we signed them?

That should clear it up for you!!

What's the time?
Where am I?
Who is Ajay?

If you need any slow questions here's one to be going on with .

Wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo iiiissssss Aaaaaaajjjjjjaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy?

Benarbia said:
Are these other done deals that Ajay claimed still on??

Mancini says 2 or 3 more players.

Assuming that 2 are Balotelli & Milner (who my cat could have called as 'possible transfers'), and the fact that you mention deals (plural) I'd say that 'No' they're not.

I'd also suggest, as my Monday morning friction generation, that certain posters (Absolutely not Ajay. Oh no. God forbid that I would mention someone by name) are either 'premature', 'full of shit attention seekers', or 'seek to pass of rumours that they hear down the pub as fact'.

That said, this is a 'Transfer rumour' board, so let people post what they want. If people are imbecilic enough to believe them despite consistent evidence as to their fullofshitness, then that's their problem. Even a broken clock is right twice a day (even though it is wrong 86,398 times a day).

YCNMIU said:
Benarbia said:
Are these other done deals that Ajay claimed still on??

Mancini says 2 or 3 more players.

Assuming that 2 are Balotelli & Milner (who my cat could have called as 'possible transfers'), and the fact that you mention deals (plural) I'd say that 'No' they're not.

I'd also suggest, as my Monday morning friction generation, that certain posters (Absolutely not Ajay. Oh no. God forbid that I would mention someone by name) are either 'premature', 'full of shit attention seekers', or 'seek to pass of rumours that they hear down the pub as fact'.

That said, this is a 'Transfer rumour' board, so let people post what they want. If people are imbecilic enough to believe them despite consistent evidence as to their fullofshitness, then that's their problem. Even a broken clock is right twice a day (even though it is wrong 86,398 times a day).

Torres is talking to City though ;-)

A broken clock may be correct twice a day, we are looking at Summer Soltice here, if once a year is not too much like overkill HAHAHA

It has already appeared in other forums that Cook admitted that at least 3 players had been signed before the world cup!

At least 3 - hence I stand by my four...

Ajay said:
It has already appeared in other forums that Cook admitted that at least 3 players had been signed before the world cup!

Boateng signed before WC
Yaya signed during WC
Silva signed during WC
Kolarov signed after WC

Other players signed so far, none.

Evidence, and I mean ANY evidence - that Cook said anywhere that 3 players were signed before the WC - zero (if you can provide some, other than just saying that other posters on other forums - who may or may not have the same IP address as you - said the same, that'd be 'peachy').

Who to believe, the OS, HSV, FC Barcelona, Valencia CF, SS Lazio OR Ajay.

It's a toughie.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:57 am --<br /><br />Oh, and we're not talking 'negotiations for players' those might very well have started before the WC, but actual signings.

YCNMIU said:
Ajay said:

Boateng signed before WC
Yaya signed during WC
Silva signed during WC
Kolarov signed after WC

Other players signed so far, none.

Evidence, and I mean ANY evidence - that Cook said anywhere that 3 players were signed before the WC - zero (if you can provide some, other than just saying that other posters on other forums - who may or may not have the same IP address as you - said the same, that'd be 'peachy').

Who to believe, the OS, HSV, FC Barcelona, Valencia CF, SS Lazio OR Ajay.

It's a toughie.

-- Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:57 am --

Oh, and we're not talking 'negotiations for players' those might very well have started before the WC, but actual signings.

So now I have several accounts on different forums using my IP address - now thats a conspiracy!

I said four players signed before the WC and not announced - that is what I said and that is it!

Morning Ajay.

Can you confirm the names of the 3 players that have signed?

You always said it didnt include Boateng so am i right in saying the names you had were Yaya, Silva and Kolarov?

There is nothing to be compromised now by stating those names.

You have also stated that you gave a figure on our total spend this summer to a few by pm.

Would you be willing to share that fugure with the board?

Again it does not disclose any names and therefore does not jeopordise anything imo.

Have you heard anything with a view to Torres or any other possible wow signing?

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.