quick straw poll on cup scheme.

The only thing that bugs me with all of this is that you could attend every cup game home and away but are not on the cup scheme you yet are deemed less worthy of a ticket in the pecking order. There could be genuine reasons as to why you have not joined the cup scheme, let's argue for reasons that you cannot commit to having money in the bank at any given time for City to withdraw it yet you will always find it in time to get yourself a ticket. Surely the system should recognise all fans who have attended/bought cup games and highlight those in the pecking order above those that have not?

Gingers Dad said:
PistonBlue said:
Gingers Dad said:
So if you have not missed an FA cup match since the '80s then why not join the cup scheme?

I'm on it. (I didn't say I wasn't). But you said the club can only act on what's current and that the past shouldn't count, which I'm suggesting is bollocks.
Sorry but its people who are attending matches now who should be getting priority. Sick and tired of season ticket holders who can't be arsed with cup ties jumping the queue.

Jumping the queue?

When has this happened?

Gingers Dad said:
PistonBlue said:
Gingers Dad said:
The club can only really act on what's current. If they start delving back into the dim and distant past for who attended some cup ties way back when, it's going to make it more difficult for those who are actively attending fixtures to get tickets. Cup scheme in it's present format is about as fair a system as there could be. Apart from that it should be open to Blue Membership as well. It states at the time of season ticket purchase that cup scheme members will get priority. And you can always drop out of it.

I'm one of those who love the FA Cup. Over the years it's become our thing (me and my son) as I can't get to 90% of away league games. Honestly, it's years and years since we missed an FA Cup game, home or away. I've always gone to the Cup games before my son was born also, I honestly can't remember missing a cup game since the late 80's early 90's.
Are you really suggesting none of this should be taken into account? Forget loyalty points that can be bought for a few extra quid, that is loyalty in practise over many years and of course it should be recognised by the Club.
So if you have not missed an FA cup match since the '80s then why not join the cup scheme?

What if you are unable to commit to having the money upfront in the bank but still at some point buy the tickets and attend all the games but still find yourself down the pecking order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.