quick straw poll on cup scheme.

It seems to me that people are now realising they need to join the scheme(s) to get tickets for cup finals. Two seasoncard holders I know have been adamant in previous seasons that they would not join because they didn't want the club 'just' taking money out of their bank accounts. Now, after it appears they are likely to miss out on cup final tickets for the second time in three seasons, they realise that due to the clubs selling criteria they are going to have to join to stand a better chance in future seasons. There will be alot of others the same which will mean alot more supporters on cup schemes which in turn will mean the club are nearer their target of 100% seasoncard holders on all cup schemes, (easier and cheaper than selling individual match tickets?) and higher early round cup attendances, which the cynical side of me says that the club will then be able to gradually push up the price of cup games without effecting too much the number of tickets sold.

2 of us on all cup schemes

thats almost 80 people already. i think that tells you that you must get on it next season. as someone said bluemoon is by no means a big portion of our fans base so there are many many more cup scheme members out there.

Lrrr said:
It seems to me that people are now realising they need to join the scheme(s) to get tickets for cup finals.

I think it is heading in that direction. Won't be long before there are more scheme members than available tickets, so if you don't sign up that's tough luck. For me it'll be a real shame.

Yes. I was most likely to want to go to the FA Cup Final and I felt it the most likely to happen. I didn't think we'd do it in the Champions League this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.