Quiz Hour

Tipping Point was an answer on The Chase too. I'm currently collating all the phrases used on Tipping Point, there's loads ...

Ghost Drop
Rider
No Action on the Jackpot Counter

I'm also convinced there's someone with a magnet under those shelves trying to influence the counters.
I have mentioned the same thing to Mrs Ewing about magnets being employed when the money is running out!

A friend of mine and his work mate applied to be on Pointless. Had to fill in a 40 page questionnaire with questions about them and also multi choice questions. They submitted them only to get an email back telling them they were too clever for Pointless but if they could get another team member they would be considered for that Only Connect thing.

A friend of mine and his work mate applied to be on Pointless. Had to fill in a 40 page questionnaire with questions about them and also multi choice questions. They submitted them only to get an email back telling them they were too clever for Pointless but if they could get another team member they would be considered for that Only Connect thing.
I love Only Connect

Watching the Chase. Must say it says a lot for education in Sunderland. 2 of them teachers and as thick as a whale omelette. If my kids were attending that school I would pull them out. 1 question was how many points on your driving licence for using a mobile phone - 100. I shit you not!!!!

I’m very, very bright and I don’t know because I’m not a law breaking scrote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.