Quotes from The Office

The scene where he is showing someone around the office and introducing the new guy to the staff.

Intruduces an asian guy and says he can do a wicked Ali G impression. When he says its not him he says "Must be the other one"

Markt85 said:
ricky gervais = Legend

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qurTK_0re3Y[/youtube]

Cheers Mark. Still got a fucking daft grin on me chops after watching the dance.

-- Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:41 pm --

Can`t remember the words,but its the clip where they`re having a fire drill and the poor disabled girl in the wheelchair gets left on the stairs !!
Its OK I can say it,as I`m disabled also, for any of the PC Brigade !!

spurspinter1 said:
Just finished re watching this yesterday...Still haven't seen the christmas specials though, are they worth watching?

Can't think of any quotes off the top of my head though.

Yes definitely worth watching, gives closure on all the characters and some v funny moments in it.

Gareth: My dad, for example, he's not as cosmopolitan or as educated as me and it can be embarrasing you know. He doesn't understand all the new trendy words - like he'll say "poofs" instead of "gays", "birds" instead of "women", "darkies" instead of "coloureds".

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Gareth: My dad, for example, he's not as cosmopolitan or as educated as me and it can be embarrasing you know. He doesn't understand all the new trendy words - like he'll say "poofs" instead of "gays", "birds" instead of "women", "darkies" instead of "coloureds".

I was just about to post this. I appeared to be much more innovative and amusing when you were banned. Now I am once again in your shadow.

Tim: Hello
Garath: Unlock this door right now.
Tim: Sorry who is this?
Garath: It's Father Christmas. Who dyou think it is?
Tim: I don't believe in you.

David: My best moment in business would have to be an Asian bloke, first job in the country didn't speak a word of English, he came to me an' said 'David Brent, will you be the Godfather of my child." (ANOTHER LONG DRAMATIC PAUSE) Didn't work out in the end we had to let him go he was rubbish. He WAS rubbish.

“Gareth, quick test exercise, ultimate fantasy?”
“hmm?”
“We’re just doing the ultimate fantasy, we’re all doing it.”
“Two lesbians probably, sisters. I’m just watching.”
“oh, um, Tim? Do you have one?”
“I’d never thought I’d have to say this, but can I hear more from Gareth please?”

“People see me, and they see the suit, and they go: “you’re not fooling anyone”, they know I’m rock and roll through and through. But you know that old thing, live fast, die young? Not my way. Live fast, sure, live too bloody fast sometimes, but die young? Die old. That’s the way- not orthodox, I don’t live by “the rules” you know. And if there’s one other person who’s influenced me in that way I think, someone who is a maverick, someone who does that to the system, then, it’s Ian Botham. Because Beefy will happily say “that’s what I think of your selection policy, yes I’ve hit the odd copper, yes I’ve enjoyed the old dooby, but will you piss off and leave me alone, I’m walking to John O’Groats for some spastics.”.”

could go on and on..............

Can anybody find the scene with Garteh and Simon the IT guy when he is talking about go karting. Simon the IT guy cracks me up every time.

spurspinter1 said:
Just finished re watching this yesterday...Still haven't seen the christmas specials though, are they worth watching?

Can't think of any quotes off the top of my head though.

oh yes
deffo worth watching

twinkletoes said:
Can anybody find the scene with Garteh and Simon the IT guy when he is talking about go karting. Simon the IT guy cracks me up every time.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ7ed_ODHNk[/youtube]
Funny clip...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.