Quotes needed IF we win

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
I've got a busy couple of days ahead then of course Sunday I'm going to be in no fit state to put any article together.
But for my website The Daisy Cutter on Monday I will obviously need some reflection of the previous day's events.

If United win I plan to put up a big photo saying 'In mourning' and stay in bed all day. I'm not kidding.

If City win I want to commemorate that appropriately.

I know this is presumptious but needs must - I have to get something together BEFORE Sunday's games.

Here's what I've got planned - is it possible to use some contributions from this thread from blues saying who the title was for?

Doesnt have to be long - just a sentence will do as long as I've got enough responses.
Each line will begin with 'That was for...' and then add whatever you want.

It could be something personal eg 'My grandad who brought me up right and blue'

It could be something to demonstrate how far we've come eg 'Jamie Pollock's moment of madness' or 'The 60,000 at York away'

It could be something poignant eg 'Mike, Neil and Malc'.

I will put the responses together in the form of a type of poem and publish it on Monday with - hopefully! - a photo of Vinnie holding the PL trophy aloft.

That was for 40 years of hurt, for every boy growing up in that time surrounded by gloating United fans, for the heroes of the past,and the legends of the present, for those blues no longer with us, especially for you Jack and Pete, grandad and step-dad who will be cheering somewhere on high, but most of all,that was for you son, puff out your chest and declare loud and proud "City,City,the best team in the land and all the world"

Lucky Toma said:
I've got a busy couple of days ahead then of course Sunday I'm going to be in no fit state to put any article together.
But for my website The Daisy Cutter on Monday I will obviously need some reflection of the previous day's events.

If United win I plan to put up a big photo saying 'In mourning' and stay in bed all day. I'm not kidding.

If City win I want to commemorate that appropriately.

I know this is presumptious but needs must - I have to get something together BEFORE Sunday's games.

Here's what I've got planned - is it possible to use some contributions from this thread from blues saying who the title was for?

Doesnt have to be long - just a sentence will do as long as I've got enough responses.
Each line will begin with 'That was for...' and then add whatever you want.

It could be something personal eg 'My grandad who brought me up right and blue'

It could be something to demonstrate how far we've come eg 'Jamie Pollock's moment of madness' or 'The 60,000 at York away'

It could be something poignant eg 'Mike, Neil and Malc'.

I will put the responses together in the form of a type of poem and publish it on Monday with - hopefully! - a photo of Vinnie holding the PL trophy aloft.
I'm still waiting for my Mary Ds PM?
Am i an undesirable?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.