Quotes needed IF we win

That was for the times we have been second,third and fourth best but still having the dignity to hold my head up high and scream, "i'm City,Till I Die"

Prestwich_Blue said:
For my dad who died last week without having the chance to watch his beloved blues lift the title for only the third time in his 85 years.

For my son who supported City when there seemed no hope of him ever seeing us ever win anything.

For me and all the other blues that saw glory then the dark days yet still kept the faith.

The first line made me cry! Can't think of anything else to say. God Bless you mate

That was for...
... my daughters now 29 and 24 who followed me and became blues even though we were not very good...
... my Grandson of 13 weeks who loves me singing City songs.
... my Grandad, my Grandma's inspiration, who died before I was born and was a blue through and through.
... all my fellow blues whose stoicism and sense of humour has kept me going for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.