Quotes needed IF we win

Brilliant lads, keep em coming.

I know how this looks - the presumption of it - but IF we win I reckon we could put together something kinda beautiful here to read on Monday morning when we wake up and wonder what the hell just happened.
And if we lose I'll immediately ask a mod to pull the thread haha

Like SuperYaya for me the title will (hopefully) be for the kid who had to put up with endless piss-takes from a school full of part-time rags who never even went to the game. This one will be for him who always believed.

Mum stood at the doorstep as me and my dad got home after being beaten 3-2 at home against Port Vale, "Are you sure it`s worth it? Why spoil your weekend?"

I knew what she meant but we were in too deep, we were City addicts, and there was no turning back. We stood firm and never wavered, we were proud blues and in times of despair, you don`t desert those that you love and believe in. You show them love, encouragement and never give up. Relegation to the 3rd division made us even more determined. That`s what makes us. Sunday will be a joyous occasion but never forget where we have come from.

For my dad who died last week without having the chance to watch his beloved blues lift the title for only the third time in his 85 years.

For my son who supported City when there seemed no hope of him ever seeing us ever win anything.

For me and all the other blues that saw glory then the dark days yet still kept the faith.

This is for my son , surrounded by rags at primary school, at 7 years old watching the Dunny monster score an own goal v WBA... and throwing his hat on the deck in the N Stand crying.. "I hate this club !"

and an old boy came over and said.... "Now you're a propper City fan , son !"

My boy is propper up for this on Sunday !!!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
For my dad who died last week without having the chance to watch his beloved blues lift the title for only the third time in his 85 years.

For my son who supported City when there seemed no hope of him ever seeing us ever win anything.

For me and all the other blues that saw glory then the dark days yet still kept the faith.
Sorry for your recent loss, PB. An excellent and fitting post.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
That's for the Rag tourist a couple of years back who asked me "Why do you support City if you're from Manchester?"

FFS !!! LOL!!! sums it up really !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.