Quotes needed IF we win

This is for my Grandad Teddy Hulme who took me to Maine Rd 48 yrs ago and told me that this club would give me joy and hurt but would never betray me. Thanks Grandad for making me a believer

Something to the effect of -

EAMONN HOLMES, PATRICK KIELTY, ZOE BALL, MICK HUCKNALL, OLLY MURS, BOBBY CHARLTON, PADDY CRERAND, GARY NEVILLE, DWIGHT YORKE, LOU MACARI, BACONFACE CAN YOU HEAR ME, BACONFACE, YOUR BOYS JUST TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING.

Or something. Not particularly original. But I laughed.

That's for you all, those that made me smile, those that made me proud, that's for those with the dignity and humour shown within a perfect storm of imbeciles, liars, arrogance and small minded vindictiveness, that's for believing that sometimes, just sometimes, that the good will prevail.

For this season (and sticking with our Manchester theme . . regardless of who they might support?). The chant should be 'New Order, New Order' because that's what we are . . the force of change bearing down on the old powers with mighty force and great destiny.

At the end of next season it'll be 'It's not unusual' a la Tom Jones :-)

On the New Order theme..

"True Blue Faith - I used to think this day would never come "

Just been listening to it getting all giddy watching old games , Charlton, Gillingham the 5 - 1 and reminiscing about what makes us unique .. Faith repayed !!

That was for... Me. Fair enough I'm happy for everyone else but I'm fucking ecstatic for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.