R.I.P Dad

BillyShears said:
Just wanna echo what everyone else has said. My thoughts are with you and your family...

Reading this thread has made me fill up. Not ashamed to say it...

Me too carrconnor.

No age for either of you.

So sorry to hear of your sad loss.I know what you are going through having lost mine recently.I hope you have a big family which is what you need right now,mine is very small but to lose your Dad at your age will be tough going.I'm sure he will be looking down to get you through.That's how I get through days when feeling low,I even took the picture of my Dad which was used in the Spurs programme to Majorca the other week just so he was still with me,and have the same picture facing the TV watching the World Cup as he used to love watching it. Some may say daft,but it makes me feel better.Hope you will still be able to watch the Blues as thats what your Dad would want.I'm sure we will both find it hard next season without our Dad next to us.
Best wishes.
John Carr RIP,another blue with the best seat in the house watching City.

I pass to you,
my deepest regret,
of this great man you will never forget.
To lose someone,
you love so deep,
your love for him,
will always keep.
Remember all that you've been through,
and just how much he always loved you,
hold him in your heart so true,
and from all of us,
Rest In Peace Blue.

this was sent to me by a bluemoon poster called 'adebayor'.Lovely words and what I used at the funeral when I said a few words on his behalf,like a tribute or eulogy.I just managed to read this poem out before breaking down.I hope you find comfort in these words too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.