R.I.P Dad

RIP JOHN
ANOTHER BLUE IN THE SKIES TO BRING US SUCCESS

ps Your dad wasnt a postman was he?

carrconormcfc said:
Just found out today that my dad, a big blue, has died at the age of 41. He was a top bloke and for a 17 year old kid I'm finding it difficult to take right now. R.I.P John Carr

Wow, really sorry to hear son. I am 43 and have only just been a dad for 11months, you have just put things into perspective for me. I think your dad would be proud of you, i am sure you will be a fine young man. Take hold of the rest of you life and make him proud. I also lost my mum 3 years ago and know what is like to loose someone so dear to you. My prayers are with you.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:13 pm --<br /><br />
carrconormcfc said:
Just found out today that my dad, a big blue, has died at the age of 41. He was a top bloke and for a 17 year old kid I'm finding it difficult to take right now. R.I.P John Carr

Wow, really sorry to hear son. I am 43 and have only just been a dad for 11months, you have just put things into perspective for me. I think your dad would be proud of you, i am sure you will be a fine young man. Take hold of the rest of you life and make him proud. I also lost my mum 3 years ago and know what is like to loose someone so dear to you. My prayers are with you.

Mate

Extremely sorry to hear your news and my thoughts are with you and your family. Being a father to my 1 year old girl and being 36 myself this brings it all into perspective.

Be strong for your family and yourself and be assured that your Dad is sat with many other Blues waiting to be with you when we lift that silverware next season.

RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.