R.I.P Dad

Sorry to hear of your loss mate, nothing anyone says to you on hear can ease the pain you will be feeling at this time.
I was in the same position 12 months ago today as you. It is never easy and there are times when you will get upset when someone reminds you of your Dad, but I always think back to the goodtimes I had with my Dad when we had time together. One of my times that I look back on is the last time we saw each other, it was at Eastlands when he came up from Cornwall for the weekend and came to the game, have pictures of him sat in my seat.
I am sure you will have your own Special Times mate, these thoughts can never be taken away.

Good Luck and I am sure your Dad will be looking down on you now and saying thats my son and I love him, just like you are sharing your love of him on here.

R.I.P

Thinking of you Connor, my deepest condolences to you and your family. You will be surprised where strength will come from. Gone too soon .. he will be cheering from the great kippax in the sky. Bumble x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.