R.I.P Middle England

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
ElanJo said:
So your plan is to be a tyrant? Awesome. Can't wait for the political assassinations and perhaps, if we're lucky, a few really spacious ovens... ;)

Your attitude stinks if you do not agree with Bob on this. People like you constantly promote and apologise far work shy layabouts.

Being against tyranny does not mean I promote laziness. Should I even need to point out this blatantly obvious fact?

ElanJo said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Your attitude stinks if you do not agree with Bob on this. People like you constantly promote and apologise far work shy layabouts.

Being against tyranny does not mean I promote laziness. Should I even need to point out this blatantly obvious fact?

So do you think it's ok for young people not to work, when they are fit and able to do so?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
ElanJo said:

So do you think it's ok for young people not to work, when they are fit and able to do so?

Yes, I think it is perfectly ok for young (or old) people not to work. They have no right to force others to support them however. You also have no right to force people who "leave school without either an apprenticeship,job or further education" into involuntary labour (ie. slavery)
Your critical thinking skills are playschool level at best.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
ElanJo said:
So your plan is to be a tyrant? Awesome. Can't wait for the political assassinations and perhaps, if we're lucky, a few really spacious ovens... ;)[/quo

i have worked all my life and cant stand the lazy fuckers i have helped keep from cradle to the grave.

but your idea of this country`s industrial relation is as naive as any Ive heard.

how old were you when your beloved Margaret was swinging her axe, i guess about three.
so all your vast knowledge of what went on in these times comes from which third party source exactly.

ElanJo said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Yes, I think it is perfectly ok for young (or old) people not to work. They have no right to force others to support them however. You also have no right to force people who "leave school without either an apprenticeship,job or further education" into involuntary labour (ie. slavery)

sorry if I am 'playschool' by your lofty standards, but it's doing me no harm in the real world. I thank god everyday that people like you will never get into power in this country, because it would fall on it's arse.

Read the first and last plage on this thread.

Having read some similar threads in the past, if the threadstarter is not a comic creation then I am a Chinaman.

Note to whoever is penning this stuff in the name of comedy. The best caricatures are those that are subtle in their stereotypicality. Cut back on it. Stop stuffing your creation with every comedy, cliched, big mouthed, "PC gone mad", "Country going to the dogs", woe is me, blah, blah, blah cliche you can think of. It's overkill.

It's well over the top and needs to be a lot more subtle.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:

Having read some similar threads in the past, if the threadstarter is not a comic creation then I am a Chinaman.

Note to whoever is penning this stuff in the name of comedy. The best caricatures are those that are subtle in their stereotypicality. Cut back on it. Stop stuffing your creation with every comedy, cliched, big mouthed, "PC gone mad", "Country going to the dogs", woe is me, blah, blah, blah cliche you can think of. It's overkill.

Looks like we're reading from different "plages" chum. I am very real and those from bluemoon that play football every weds at Platt Lane will vouch for this.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:

somebody else think you use to large a brush stroke

Looks like we're reading from different "plages" chum. I am very real and those from bluemoon that play football every weds at Platt Lane will vouch for this.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:

do you do anything else apart from talk about platt lane? im going to end up dreaming about it if i hear it another time.

jma is right. be more subtle. you are watering it down a bit.. your standards are slipping.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
ElanJo said:

sorry if I am 'playschool' by your lofty standards, but it's doing me no harm in the real world. I thank god everyday that people like you will never get into power in this country, because it would fall on it's arse.

Is that it? You're going to attack me but not my argument? Still haven't changed huh?

People like me don't want power over others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.