R.I.P Neil Young

Would be a great touch if both Man City and Notts fans could do something in the F.A Cup for him as he won the F.A Cup with you. Also it would be great to sell the ground out for him. If you beat us in the F.A Cup, I will hope you win the F.A Cup in memory of him. It would be a fitting tribute to a City legend.

R.I.P Neil, a true City legend who will be sadly missed.

Hopefully the team of 2011 can win something in your honour.

SuperNotts said:
Would be a great touch if both Man City and Notts fans could do something in the F.A Cup for him as he won the F.A Cup with you. Also it would be great to sell the ground out for him. If you beat us in the F.A Cup, I will hope you win the F.A Cup in memory of him. It would be a fitting tribute to a City legend.

The tears were being held back at the tributes from fellow fans but this one made them fall. Thank you.

R.I.P Neil, as everyone says, a true City legend, a real gentleman and you will be sadly missed. Condolences and prayers to your family and friends.

Thanks for the memories.

Eccles Blue

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUF_JNQzrPI[/youtube]

R.I.P

Sad, sad day. The great unsong hero of the Bell, Lee, Summerbee team but Joe new his true worth.

RIP Neil - A True Blue, A real Blue manc who played for the shirt and not the money. You are and will always be a legend because you are part of our history.
I hope the boys go out on Saturday and give everything. That would be a fitting way of remembering you Neil. God Bless your family at this sad time.

R.I.P Nelly.

I will be bringing the "ONLY ONE NEIL YOUNG" Banner on Saturday and unveiling it in block 136, Row N, In the North Stand Behind the goal.

If you sit near these rows, any help holding it aloft for Nelly would be appreciated!

All together now! ONE NEIL YOUNG, THERES ONLY ONE NEIL YOUNG!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.