R.I.P Neil Young

moorsideblue said:
were going to win the fa cup for neil i have been saying it since the leicester game!

i hope so mate, that would be a fitting tribute to a legend,

just hope that the club would acknowledge that fact after we lift the trophy

What a great man and person...not being old enough to see Neil ever play I only ever saw footage of Neil on my Uncle's old City videos about the late 60's and 70's and from this remember the 69 cup final goal as if I was there...great finish and a excellent interview after the game also. I was fortunate enough to know Neil quite well during my teens, I went down to Pownall Green in Bramhall every weekend to be trained and coached by Neil with a few friends and it was the highlight of my week for the year that I went, Neil even got me a trial at City which I will forever be grateful for. He was always laughing and joking and always made you feel like the best player in the world even if you weren't, an ability that not many people possess. I'll always remember Neil for labelling me the most "Injury prone player he has ever met" infornt of the whole Bredbury City supporters club a few years back. Such a sad loss and forever will Neil have a place in mine and all our hearts. R.I.P Neil...CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.