R.I.P.

my granddad alec who always had a soft spot for city and granddad harry a red who again who always wanted city to do well with me being a blue take it easy guys

RIP Grandad and Nana Gunn i know your both looking down with one hell of a smile x

RIP Scarblu.

I bet he's behind this, you know. Probably offered to make God/Allah a shell lamp if he'd sort out the club for us.

As for our next signing... Is it Judith Chalmers?

My mate Ray, who brainwashed me into supporting City in the dark days in the sixties when we were in the Second Division and getting 8000.

Sometimes over the years I've cursed him to high heaven but the last few days have been incredible and almost worth all the pain and heartache of the last 40-odd years.

Wat a load of crap, we,ve seen off CHELSKI, so u lot will still fuck it up, don,t put the WD40 on the trophy room yet.

R.I.P

Keith Evans
Don Axon

Both blues through and through.Although would have found something to complain about still!!!

And let's also not forget Peter Swales.

If the Abu Dhabi ruling family had come along to buy him out and pour countless millions into the club, he's have probably said no 'cos they wouldn't give him a car park space near enough to the door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.