R.I.P.

TOLLY said:
Wat a load of crap, we,ve seen off CHELSKI, so u lot will still fuck it up, don,t put the WD40 on the trophy room yet.

Not exactly the right thread to be putting that in is it now

u2fme2 said:
blueshortshorts said:
wonder what Big Bernard Manning would have to say about all this?!!
fucking dog bollocks,
would be my guess

I'm sure he'd have some choice words about an Arab consortium taking over City...

You know I found an email the other day that Steve King had sent me years ago when me and him were having our pm rows. I never met the guy and truth be told I never fell out with him either. He was a one off and like Scarblu this magnificent website was never the same without him. RIP

I tried to figure out what his reaction would have been to all this and the best I could come up with was

"Bloody foreigners!"

mick valenti , kingy , scar , RIP . the amount of coin spent following the blues home and away over the years , mostly watching second rate football . not to see the beginning of a new , exciting era , there's no justice . growing old is a priveledge denied to many .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.