Rabbi Matondo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who's a big Cardiff fan and he's told me that we were very vigorous in our pursuit of this young lad. He's quite a talent by all accounts. Very quick and explosive with a good eye for goal.
I believe he qualifies for both England and Wales but has chosen Wales due to Chris coleman being in contact with him as he's so highly regarded.
This deal was done in August apparently? I haven't really heard anything about it until today though and I do try and keep an eye out for our youngsters.

I have a friend who's a big Cardiff fan and he's told me that we were very vigorous in our pursuit of this young lad. He's quite a talent by all accounts. Very quick and explosive with a good eye for goal.
I believe he qualifies for both England and Wales but has chosen Wales due to Chris coleman being in contact with him as he's so highly regarded.
This deal was done in August apparently? I haven't really heard anything about it until today though and I do try and keep an eye out for our youngsters.
I think you mean 'kippah eye out for our youngsters'. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.