Rabbi Matondo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's bizarre.

The Welsh U21 manager, I think it was, said a while ago.that he's the fastest player he's ever seen, yet imo, when you watch him he seems quick but not 'that' quick.

If you are half decent at football & fast, you have a chance.

In fact you get straight in the first team squad at Utd if you are fast & can tie your own shoelaces.

He's only 17, so it might be too early to go with the first team on preseason, but I think he can be a future star for us. Capable of playing on both wings, and is incredibly quick and skillful. Seen him score some very good goals this year

He's only 17, so it might be too early to go with the first team on preseason, but I think he can be a future star for us. Capable of playing on both wings, and is incredibly quick and skillful. Seen him score some very good goals this year
Next season can be a Sancho-esque season for him. He could tear the U23s apart, hope Pep calls him up to the senior team for the 2nd half of the season if that's the case.

Looks to have explosive pace but also acceleration over distance. The clip at 2.41 shows how he can leave players for dead over a couple of yards and over 5-10 yards. Be interesting to see how he develops.

Got a hattrick today. 6 goals in 6 appearances for him now. Will be very interesting to watch how he develops in the future. One of the biggest talents at the academy right now IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.