Racehorses with City Names

A bet with a bookmaker has no legal basis. They can refuse to pay out on any legitimate winning bet if they choose. The amount of tech & big data the online bookmakers have on each and every customer is truly scary. They know your annualised expected losses (their profit margins) based on your previous betting patterns. Each customer is ranked with appropriate betting limits attached. If you are a regular winner your bets will be restricted to pennies. They are not in the business of losing money.
*Any* transaction that takes place between an individual and a company has a legal basis.

In theory. Read the T&C's in detail.
Oh, absolutely. Just think it’s completely wrong and something should be done about it. I know nobody will take on the bookmaking industry though

Reactions: PPT
Aguero,tev ez,de Bruyne horse,foden,King of the Kippax are a few I can think of,run in colours of Middleham Park racing who run syndicates and are big city fans
Captain Dunne was one of the first I remember. Seemed to be aroind for years and won the Epsom dash one year.
Also Kool Kompany who won some good races as a 2yo before being sold for presumably decent money. Unlike Vinny never went on to prove himself at the top level.

ninetythreetwenty won first 2 got promoted to Class 1 and came 6th, never raced again. Must have been injured or worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.