Racehorses with City Names

Shame it went wrong with City of Troy at Newmarket as I reckon he was very capable of doing it. Probably won't even run in the Leger now.

Betfred putting up a 5 million bonus for anyone who achieves it next year as they will be sponsoring all 5 British classics.
Really thought I was on to my first living triple crown with this horse, bloody stalls

Treble winners running in the 1347 at redcar on sunday. The other 'blue' horse looks the better bet at 4/1.

If any owners of treble winners have missed out on the draw for an owners badge keep your eye on your text messages, I've just been offered a badge for Sunday but had to turn it down.

Pretty much the perfect outcome for everyone in the Syndicate that! They have been chucking money about Wathnan, probably went for way north of a million quid!
I tried to look for the price but couldn't find it but I had seen they had really been splashing the cash on other horses, as you say a brilliant outcome for a syndicate, I hope the money filters right through.

I noticed Wathnam Racing for the first time at Royal Acscot when I was on holiday, the silks stood out and I thought don't remember seeing those before, then started looking and a lot of the horse had only 1 run or were 1st time out for the new owners.

I wish I had an oil well in my back garden that's for sure :)

I tried to look for the price but couldn't find it but I had seen they had really been splashing the cash on other horses, as you say a brilliant outcome for a syndicate, I hope the money filters right through.

I noticed Wathnam Racing for the first time at Royal Acscot when I was on holiday, the silks stood out and I thought don't remember seeing those before, then started looking and a lot of the horse had only 1 run or were 1st time out for the new owners.

I wish I had an oil well in my back garden that's for sure :)

They are certainly chucking the cash around! Not sure every acquisition they have made is the most sensible but I can definitely see why they have bought the Viking! The Emir of Qatar is the man fronting it all so they pretty much have a blank cheque.

Interesting to see how the horse they have with Willie Mullins goes in the Irish Oaks today, Lope de Lilas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.