Racehorses with City Names

My all time favourite City Legend runs today. MAGIC MERLIN

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240826-124154_BetUK.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826-124154_BetUK.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 34
Bit of a bugger, I was successful in the owners ballot for Treble Winners at Carlisle tomorrow (full experience Inc meal etc), unfortunately I'm taking Mrs Moon who is also a shareholder and it was only one badge so, being a good guy and it probably being a 'long experience' rather than just a wander in the parade ring I felt the right thing to do was decline the offer.

For those of you thinking of having a go at this next year or current shareholders I was told for a Thursday in Carlisle there were 50+ applications for 8 badges.

Did anybody get on Woodstock City yesterday at 18-1? I looked at it but didn't think it could win. How wrong was I :(

Bit of a bugger, I was successful in the owners ballot for Treble Winners at Carlisle tomorrow (full experience Inc meal etc), unfortunately I'm taking Mrs Moon who is also a shareholder and it was only one badge so, being a good guy and it probably being a 'long experience' rather than just a wander in the parade ring I felt the right thing to do was decline the offer.

For those of you thinking of having a go at this next year or current shareholders I was told for a Thursday in Carlisle there were 50+ applications for 8 badges.
Too late now, but for the Musselburgh race I contacted the course and told them i had an owners badge and asked if I could buy another, cost me £30.

Too late now, but for the Musselburgh race I contacted the course and told them i had an owners badge and asked if I could buy another, cost me £30.
I did think about doing something like that but the 'badge' at Carlisle included a meal so didn't think it'd be a goer.

I've just booked free Tatts tickets via my Rewards for Racing account, off up there today for a nice night in a country pub so I'll be a chilled couple of days even with the bloody English weather.

Had this one the other day, I know nothing about horse racing but always have a bet on one that has some sort of City reference. IMG_3876.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.