Racehorses with City Names

Blue Prince came in 3rd at 10/1.

could be worth following, looked a fairly decent maiden and he drifted a bit in price which suggests he was still a work in progress. I'm still waiting for Magical Dias to make another appearance that looked a good un last run.

Giving 10/1 on the boost or 17/2 now for very blue moon, but as it is its first ever race it's a bit like pissing in the wind. Mummy Peas looks better value, only had one race came 6/8 in a class 3 in a 7f weakening in the last 220 yards, so has a decent chance of a place in a 6f class 4 at 16/1. Normally well avoid these type of races.

Giving 10/1 on the boost or 17/2 now for very blue moon, but as it is its first ever race it's a bit like pissing in the wind. Mummy Peas looks better value, only had one race came 6/8 in a class 3 in a 7f weakening in the last 220 yards, so has a decent chance of a place in a 6f class 4 at 16/1. Normally well avoid these type of races.
Related to 4 winners, market doesn’t suggest Very Blue Moon is going to win but I wouldn’t touch a 2 year old that weakened over 7f on debut even now running over 6f. Horse racing can make a monkey out of anyone though, as Ascot proved this week.

As a rule I stick to Group races and back the class horses over improvers from handicappers that are over hyped, example Pyledriver yesterday, 9/2 boosted taking on lesser rated horses, bit of fun with the horse today.

Related to 4 winners, market doesn’t suggest Very Blue Moon is going to win but I wouldn’t touch a 2 year old that weakened over 7f on debut even now running over 6f. Horse racing can make a monkey out of anyone though, as Ascot proved this week.

As a rule I stick to Group races and back the class horses over improvers from handicappers that are over hyped, example Pyledriver yesterday, 9/2 boosted taking on lesser rated horses, bit of fun with the horse today.
I don't touch these races as a rule at all, I like a good amount of form to judge.

Burnage Boy in sky/light blue running now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.