Rachel Bruno: My dad Frank, bipolar disorder and me

tidyman said:
Blue Mist said:
tidyman said:
Is it generally considered acceptable for a 20 stone bloke to knock fuck out of his wife now and again if he's got bi polar?

Or is that a totally separate issue?

Perhaps you care to explain

Explain what?

It's a question. Well two questions.

Who has said it is acceptable for any man to beat up a woman so why is it relevant ? has someone said because Frank Bruno is Bi Polar it is ok ? I didn't see the programme but I will guess they didn't. They no doubt covered that aspect in the programme but I am sure they didn't say it was acceptable so I wondered why you phrased it that way.

and yes it is a totally separate issue.

Blue Mist said:
tidyman said:
Blue Mist said:

Explain what?

Who has said it is acceptable for any man to beat up a woman so why is it relevant ? has someone said because Frank Bruno is Bi Polar it is ok ? I didn't see the programme but I will guess they didn't. They no doubt covered that aspect in the programme but I am sure they didn't say it was acceptable so I wondered why you phrased it that way.

and yes it is a totally separate issue.

No one has said it's acceptable. As far as I know.

I know nothing about bi polar, so was asking whether his condition was likely to be a contributory factor to giving his wife a kicking? And therefore those actions be at least partly out of his hands.

Or is he just a nasty **** who likes twatting women who by total chance happens to also have an illness?

Nobody said it was acceptable or conceives it permissible, but it is a risk. Imagine having a doctor come to your house and say that a husband with bipolar disorder is a risk to his wife, or a woman to her toddler?

That's heartbreaking and is likely enough to finish a person.

My wife reacted so well to me copping this and has been brilliant. I owe her everything.

tidyman said:
Blue Mist said:
tidyman said:
Is it generally considered acceptable for a 20 stone bloke to knock fuck out of his wife now and again if he's got bi polar?

Or is that a totally separate issue?

Explain what?

Well my sister smashed fuck out a hospital room after I'd left her because she decided to strip naked in front of me.
Then when she was arrested on the ward she proceeded to put on a floor show for the lads back at the nick.
Acceptable? No.

Blue Mist said:
My Dad's Bi Polar and I worry like shit sometimes that I will follow. It carves families apart. My Mam is a saint for living and loving through it.

I prefer the original name Manic Depression because that is what it is. I want to watch the programme but can't.
I was the same mate, bipolar dad n I've bin diagnosed as well...took about 3 years or weirdness to get the diagnosis. A tad manic at the mo n not slept proper for getting on 2 weeks, and more trips to a n e than soft Mick (who the fuck is he?). The daft psychotic things you do when manic can be horrible and its very hard to find someone who can put up with the shit that comes with it. So far I've kept my job but the dvla are now revoking my lisence so probably have no job soon...ah well fuck em haha...
Because your old man has it doesn't mean you'll suffer, just an increased risk.

My son was diagnosed with this a couple of years ago, one day he said

"Dad you do know that you show signs too, why don't you get checked out?"
My reply was "Son if if you stick a label on me, will it make me not bat shit crazy"

Love him to bits god bless him. It is not all bad either, some of the kindest traits of anyone i have ever met when he is on a upswing

Brunos problem is that he could not handle life after boxing. Not that he ever did much real boxing. He is a thug and a bully who beat up his wife!!!!!!!!! he should have been locked up for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.