Racial abuse reported as Dutch Train

Re: Michel Platini.....taxi please

dazdon said:
I get your point TCIB but unless the expel teams from tournaments for some of their fans behaviour any punishment is going to come across as weak.

There are racial chants in every country and racial incidents in football clubs themselves.

What would be a fitting punishment?

There is your answer, expel them.

TCIB said:
dazdon said:
I get your point TCIB but unless the expel teams from tournaments for some of their fans behaviour any punishment is going to come across as weak.

There are racial chants in every country and racial incidents in football clubs themselves.

Have to agree.

By punishing the country in football as a whole, the minority of racists will get turned on majorly by their own countrymen who want to see their country play their countries major sport, at international level, they will get ousted and frowned upon.

Its seems there is a laxy dazy approach and view on them as it is by their own police and authority.

Slicker than Sommeil said:
TCIB said:
dazdon said:

Have to agree.

This ^^^^

But the question remains.. do Twatini an the rest of the dinosaurs really
GET IT ???

By punishing the country in football as a whole, the minority of racists will get turned on majorly by their own countrymen who want to see their country play their countries major sport, at international level, they will get ousted and frowned upon.

Its seems there is a laxy dazy approach and view on them as it is by their own police and authority.

oakiecokie said:
I can only see this esculating into a war with the black players across the whole of the Tournament,waiting to see what happens in the first couple of matches.
To really fuck this tourament up and show these knucle draggers in both countries,plus the shit houses from UEFA,they should all bond and as one,fuck off home.
Its the only way to show UEFA that we are living in the 21 st century and why should any player be subjected to something which is 60 years and longer, not acceptable in todays society.

I agree. If anyone who is racially abused doing their job and is punished for not accepting it then fuck off Platini. Don't take it. Not just the black players but any player or official who dosen't live in the dark past get on a plane home.

Absolutely disgraceful response from UEFA. First they claim the reports are lies, then they claim to have a zero tolerance policy, yet do nothing. And in a week when many of the players have taken in the site at Auschwitz.

I also feel this is only going to escalate as the tournament goes on, and will overshadow any of the football itself. Again, UEFA have to take some of the blame, not only were we all aware of this possible issue, they still refuse to act even now. I think their attitude is directly contributing to it, almost challenging the racists to show up.

In the end it may actually serve a purpose though, to show how out of touch, cumbersome and outdated UEFA are with society and the modern game. Like the ffp statements - fine, stop teams from overspending, make them self sustaining, just free up some if that cash you're sitting on for yourselves and Europe's elite. Let clubs spend what they want, just add a 5% grass roots and lower divisions tax to the fee, on purchases above a million say, then pass the money on to them. Oh, and maybe suggest that teams being bank rolled by an actual bank is not such a good idea in todays economy.

UEFAs record on racism is embarrassing. Fine a few quid here and there, when pressed, otherwise fingers in ears. The yellow for walking off too. A joke. Hope if it does happen the referee takes a moral standpoint and shows no card, or both teams just walk off.

Though it's also a shame to say that i'm not surprised with UEFAs attitude. This is a body that fined a club more for being one minute late on to the pitch than they fined the other team in the same game whose supporters were chanting racist remarks. For UEFA that clarly states that protocol & tv scheduling are more important than racism, so really their policy is not zero tolerence but 'it's somewhere on our list, just below removing you shirt after scoring, making your shirt sponsor miss out on some paid for close up camera shots'. If I got in to work one minute late, and then started making monkey noises at one of my colleague and throwing bananas, I can guarentee that nobody would be interested one iota in my time keeping, and that I wouldn't have a job soon enough either, and that would be correct. That's zero tolerence, not 'Oh well the Dutch are wrong' and then 'Oh, if it happens again we might do something' That's just weak.

Where's that UltrasPoland to defend the actions of his proposed racist countrymen, that he was defending in the Panorama thread?

Come on, let's hear how it was misconstrued and misinterpreted...

I`m in Poland now enjoying the great tournament, athmosphere, food, drinks, most beutifull woman in the world and spirit of home country which is the best thing that I will ever feel in my life (as long as I live abroad for sure).
Didn`t see a single problem so far. There were Vietnamese (large minority in Poland), Korean and even black people in our colours yesterday in Warsaw around and on the stadium as well. Nothing happened, well a lot of things happened, but all positive :)

Didn`t see any evidence of those "allegations" as well... any video, youtube, photos maybe?
If there was an incident there, that`s sad and shouldn`t happened but it still an incident, nowhere near general climat and athmosphere of the tournament which I`m and milions of people witnessing and enjoying- you`re not. Don`t forget about it.

British "journalist" will be looking for such revelations and news all the tournament, that`s for sure. That`be their main job, main mission. Fuck football!
They`ll blow all out of proportions as well because that`s the agenda set by "Panorama". I think they will be dissapionted anyway and there won`t be enough coverage for that shit. Or maybe I`m underestimating that aces from BBC or Daily Mirror?

The thing is, British talking about racism is like Germans talking about anti-Semitism. Of course you can talk about it between yourselfs and it`s good (remorse, remorse...) but when you try to criticize teach other nations and pretend you have moral right to do it is just pathetic (especially in the way you do it). After what you`ve done in Africa and Asia or Germans with Jews (and Poles and many other nations) around Europe some nations should shut up about racism and/or anti-Semitism.
But even if you do that, do it with honesty. Do not suggest that absolute minority of shitheads is actually majority and peacfull and friendly country is warzone or something like that

Ok, I`m off to BBQ party now (us, Russians, Ukrainians, English(!) Greeks, Czechs and Irish of course) :)
And you may believe in Daily Mirror or BBC (if that helps) that wee will kill each other there.
But I wish you some distance, common sense and attitude free from sterotypes. And enjoy the tournament, even on the telly.

UltraPoland said:
Where's that UltrasPoland to defend the actions of his proposed racist countrymen, that he was defending in the Panorama thread?

I`m in Poland now enjoying the great tournament, athmosphere, food, drinks, most beutifull woman in the world and spirit of home country which is the best thing that I will ever feel in my life (as long as I live abroad for sure).
Didn`t see a single problem so far. There were Vietnamese (large minority in Poland), Korean and even black people in our colours yesterday in Warsaw around and on the stadium as well. Nothing happened, well a lot of things happened, but all positive :)

Didn`t see any evidence of those "allegations" as well... any video, youtube, photos maybe?
If there was an incident there, that`s sad and shouldn`t happened but it still an incident, nowhere near general climat and athmosphere of the tournament which I`m and milions of people witnessing and enjoying- you`re not. Don`t forget about it.

British "journalist" will be looking for such revelations and news all the tournament, that`s for sure. That`be their main job, main mission. Fuck football!
They`ll blow all out of proportions as well because that`s the agenda set by "Panorama". I think they will be dissapionted anyway and there won`t be enough coverage for that shit. Or maybe I`m underestimating that aces from BBC or Daily Mirror?

The thing is, British talking about racism is like Germans talking about anti-Semitism. Of course you can talk about it between yourselfs and it`s good (remorse, remorse...) but when you try to criticize teach other nations and pretend you have moral right to do it is just pathetic (especially in the way you do it). After what you`ve done in Africa and Asia or Germans with Jews (and Poles and many other nations) around Europe some nations should shut up about racism and/or anti-Semitism.
But even if you do that, do it with honesty. Do not suggest that absolute minority of shitheads is actually majority and peacfull and friendly country is warzone or something like that

Ok, I`m off to BBQ party now (us, Russians, Ukrainians, English(!) Greeks, Czechs and Irish of course) :)
And you may believe in Daily Mirror or BBC (if that helps) that wee will kill each other there.
But I wish you some distance, common sense and attitude free from sterotypes. And enjoy the tournament, even on the telly.

There's a video which you can see the Dutch players grouped together and hear monkey chants in the backrground.

Are you now saying that the Netherlands team and staff are liars?

And if you'd read my later post...

TCIB said:
dazdon said:

Have to agree.

I'm saying the minority is the problem and not all are racist, but the approach to tackling it is pathetic and lazy.

UltraPoland said:

Are you saying that Van Bommel (the Dutch captain), some of his team mates and the media that were present are all lying then?

English press on a huge mission to point out racism in Poland and Ukraine, when England are starting a racist in their team. Absolute silence from the same press on England starting a racist in their line up. Is the fucking irony lost on anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.