Racial abuse reported as Dutch Train

But several bluemooners went to Poland once and said that Panorama were talking shite and theres no problems with racism. Now I'm confused.

malg said:
English press on a huge mission to point out racism in Poland and Ukraine, when England are starting a racist in their team. Absolute silence from the same press on England starting a racist in their line up. Is the fucking irony lost on anyone?
Found guilty was he?

SWP's back said:
malg said:
English press on a huge mission to point out racism in Poland and Ukraine, when England are starting a racist in their team. Absolute silence from the same press on England starting a racist in their line up. Is the fucking irony lost on anyone?
Found guilty was he?
No but strange how the court case has been posponed till after the Euros isnt it. Call Platini, call eufa but the FA are as bad. ohh lets take the higher ground and ignore facts

rastus said:
SWP's back said:
malg said:
Found guilty was he?
No but strange how the court case has been posponed till after the Euros isnt it. Call Platini, call eufa but the FA are as bad. ohh lets take the higher ground and ignore facts
It had nothing to do with the FA. It was Chelsea's incalcitrance that led to the delay. In fact I'm sure the FA would have wanted it all cleared up by now.

And the reason the media aren't saying the things that Malg is saying is that they would be breaking the law.

Dubai Blue said:
rastus said:
SWP's back said:
Found guilty was he?
It had nothing to do with the FA. It was Chelsea's incalcitrance that led to the delay. In fact I'm sure the FA would have wanted it all cleared up by now.

And the reason the media aren't saying the things that Malg is saying is that they would be breaking the law.
Bollocks springs to mind imho

rastus said:
Dubai Blue said:
rastus said:

So you think the FA has enough power to lean on the CPS and delay court cases. Regardless of the fact we work on the innocent until proven guilty theme in this country and that this vile racist hasnt been ostricised by any of the black players in his team.

rastus said:
Dubai Blue said:
rastus said:

Only from your gob. Dubai blue speaks the absolute truth. ANyone that had even spent 1 minute researching it would have known it was Chelsea that got the trial delayed and the media are not able to focus on it as the trial date is set and they are not allowed to lead a prespective jury.

rastus said:
Dubai Blue said:
rastus said:

Go on then, tell me which part is bollocks.

When the trial date was announced the CPS stated that the reason was because Chelsea requested a delay because they didn't want their players testifying as witnesses during the season. I think it's disgraceful that this request was made and then granted, but it had nothing to do with the FA.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
rastus said:
Dubai Blue said:

So you think the FA has enough power to lean on the CPS and delay court cases. Regardless of the fact we work on the innocent until proven guilty theme in this country and that this vile racist hasnt been ostricised by any of the black players in his team.

I tell ya what, over 6 months and it hasnt got to court untill after the euros??? . If we were as against racism that much it would have been dealt with, and no money, business, influence has no influence on the Judicial system

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.