Racism in Football

Oh that is pathetic, next you will be saying that some clubs would tape a fake bomb to the inside of the toilet to try and gain an advantage. Really mat I thought you were better than that.
You know me too well misty.

Met police find no evidence of any racism towards Rudiger.

I'm sure Rudiger firmly believes he was abused. What would he gain by making a false/malicious claim? Unfortunately, the mob mentality will kick in, and he'll be accused of making it up.

Its a possibility he has misheard chants from the crowd and misinterpreted gestures from fans.

Given CCTV coverage at grounds of which Spurs new ground is apparently every single seat and the fact it was televised with pitch side mic's everywhere if there was evidence they would have found it imo.

Its a possibility he has misheard chants from the crowd and misinterpreted gestures from fans.

Given CCTV coverage at grounds of which Spurs new ground is apparently every single seat and the fact it was televised with pitch side mic's everywhere if there was evidence they would have found it imo.
Loll, yeah, they probably lip read every single member of the crowd and went full TV CSI combing through all the sound recording from the mics to be able to hear every single thing that was shouted with 100% accuracy. Thousands of police hours will have been spent searching for this crime of the century's perpetrator, no stone left unturned. All to hand him a £50 fine and a football banning order.

Absolutely no chance, the only way you get done is if you are retarded enough to stand up and do the monkey arms, get caught throwing a banana or someone around you comes forward as a witness. That's why cowards yell things in a crowd, they know the odds of the police being able to find significant evidence is incredibly unlikely.

I'm sure Rudiger firmly believes he was abused. What would he gain by making a false/malicious claim? Unfortunately, the mob mentality will kick in, and he'll be accused of making it up.

Before anyone plays the mob mentality card please be careful, that was played at the time and in the days after by everyone. We, (white football fans) were slagged rotten as the lowest of the low. The Spurs fans on here, despite saying they did not hear anything were slagged rotten as well. Mob mentality works both ways. We, the majority of football fans are not racist and do not chant racist slogans. Shame on the media, shame on everybody who condemned without one shred of evidence.

must have the same people in charge of it who they use for VAR in their games when they need the opposition stymied.

Loll, yeah, they probably lip read every single member of the crowd and went full TV CSI combing through all the sound recording from the mics to be able to hear every single thing that was shouted with 100% accuracy. Thousands of police hours will have been spent searching for this crime of the century's perpetrator, no stone left unturned. All to hand him a £50 fine and a football banning order.

Absolutely no chance, the only way you get done is if you are retarded enough to stand up and do the monkey arms, get caught throwing a banana or someone around you comes forward as a witness. That's why cowards yell things in a crowd, they know the odds of the police being able to find significant evidence is incredibly unlikely.

Couldn’t disagree more.

The club and the police know exactly where the alleged monkey chant came from. It wouldn’t have taken many man hours to sift through the actions and words (lip readers were employed) of everyone in that area of the single tier end.

Furthermore, as I said immediately after the event, I was at the very front of the stand - less than twenty yards from Rudiger when he reacted to what he thought he had heard and gestured angrily at us. And at that very moment, we were all chanting “cheat, cheat, cheat....”. That is what he mistook for a monkey chant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.