Racism is racism

Stood in The South Stand said:
Yesterday in 121 I heard somebody shout "get that Italian immigrant **** off" from the back of 122. Is that racism?
Not very clever but not racism i wouldn't have thought because it doesn't mention race i suppose.

FFs, Argie **** isn't any more or less racist that black ****. They both are prejudicial.

It is prejudice that should be addressed.

The title of this thread should be, " Racism is Prejudice"

idiot
Yesterday in 121 I heard somebody shout "get that Italian immigrant **** off" from the back of 122. Is that racism?[/quote]

Thenumber1blue said:
So the red faced alcoholic twat in 220 yesterday,shoutin Argie **** is still racism and wont help us and the wanker in the same block near the front that every week shouts Dego ,Irish ****,Italian this spick that,erm that is also racism if you come on here.I just cant listen to some of our fans nowadays they think this is ok as they are not using the words black or paki.Coupled with some of the shit they spout.

in the heated arena of a football stadia are you for real ?

not racism not even a problem if you disagree with this fan grow a pair and go and debate your point with him

don't go on the computer moaning

failing that start going to another type of sporting arena may I sugest a nice quite bridge tornament or crown green bowls

people on here need to make their minds up most come on here moaning about early leavers etc for not showing passion and when people do show passion the pc brigade come on here moaning about it
some people need to remember fan is short for fanatic not sensible reasoned supporter

prairiemoon said:
FFs, Argie **** isn't any more or less racist that black ****. They both are prejudicial.

Absolute poppy cock.

Black **** and argie **** are in no way comparable.

And whilst all racism is prejudice, not all prejudice is racism

SWP's back said:
prairiemoon said:

Absolute poppy cock.

Black **** and argie **** are in no way comparable.

And whilst all racism is prejudice, not all prejudice is racism
Racism is a prejudice, you agree? Then do not try to qualify it as something else.

Thenumber1blue said:
I am thinking of this yes but most of the time the stewards see but ignore.

-- Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:41 pm --

Dubai Blue said:
Thenumber1blue said:
So the red faced alcoholic twat in 220 yesterday,shoutin Argie **** is still racism and wont help us and the wanker in the same block near the front that every week shouts Dego ,Irish ****,Italian this spick that,erm that is also racism if you come on here.I just cant listen to some of our fans nowadays they think this is ok as they are not using the words black or paki.Coupled with some of the shit they spout.
While the person in question is undoubtedly an idiot, calling someone an 'Argie/Irish ****' is not racism. Twattism, yes, but not racism.
No,it's racism.
Well it quite clearly isn't, not under any definition of the word. But carry on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.