Racism is racism

Am i a racist for implying that Steven Gerrard is a diving scouse twat?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
WNRH said:

No,for two reasons.
One is that scousers are not a race.
The second is that you are right.

:D

Thenumber1blue said:
1961_vintage said:
Thenumber1blue said:
So the red faced alcoholic twat in 220 yesterday,shoutin Argie **** is still racism and wont help us and the wanker in the same block near the front that every week shouts Dego ,Irish ****,Italian this spick that,erm that is also racism if you come on here.I just cant listen to some of our fans nowadays they think this is ok as they are not using the words black or paki.Coupled with some of the shit they spout.

So don't come on here moaning - deal with it! Get their seat numbers to someone at the Club who is in a position to take appropriate action. Otherwise you are just part of the problem I'm afraid.
I'm not part of the problem thankyou,i'm not a racist .

Its something you should report though instead of moaning about it here.

WNRH said:

Being a twat myself i too am deeply offended by you insinuating he is part of my creed

Twatist

Thenumber1blue said:
I am thinking of this yes but most of the time the stewards see but ignore.

-- Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:41 pm --

Dubai Blue said:
Thenumber1blue said:
So the red faced alcoholic twat in 220 yesterday,shoutin Argie **** is still racism and wont help us and the wanker in the same block near the front that every week shouts Dego ,Irish ****,Italian this spick that,erm that is also racism if you come on here.I just cant listen to some of our fans nowadays they think this is ok as they are not using the words black or paki.Coupled with some of the shit they spout.
While the person in question is undoubtedly an idiot, calling someone an 'Argie/Irish ****' is not racism. Twattism, yes, but not racism.
No,it's racism.
No it fucking isn't.

Bloody handwringer.

Do you also not remember the Herman Monster song either? You'd have been reporting the entire stadium at the derby.

Yesterday in 121 I heard somebody shout "get that Italian immigrant **** off" from the back of 122. Is that racism?

Racism - the belief that inherent different traits in human racial groups justify discrimination.

Argie, French, Irish, German, Scottish or any other nationality you wish to put before the word twat are not racist slurs.

Anybody doing it at a football match is a bellend of the highest order, but not a racist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.