Racist banana throwing is now allowed in English grounds...

Re: Racist bannana throwing is now allowed in English grounds...

Brucie Bonus said:
Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Watch Poolhustelrs video of Chariots of Fire....... it clearly shows that bananas were thrown at Adebayor.
Yep:

Everyone in doubt watch it. It starts at 0.53, ends at 0:56. Use pause. Tell me those yellow, crescent-shaped objects rotating are not bananas, two of them.

Ok I`m telling you they are not banana`s....................there you go you`ve been told.

From a distance, could a hotdog bun look similar??????

Bananas?????
Bits of pie and hotdog buns more like.
Has any one got a still picture of these "bananas"?
I don't think we have to make up a race issue, trying to charge on the the pitch throwing stools, coins etc is bad enough.

Brucie Bonus said:
Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Watch Poolhustelrs video of Chariots of Fire....... it clearly shows that bananas were thrown at Adebayor.
Yep:

Everyone in doubt watch it. It starts at 0.53, ends at 0:56. Use pause. Tell me those yellow, crescent-shaped objects rotating are not bananas, two of them.

Can you point me towards the said video Brucie? Too many threads in last 48 hours to wade through.

Cheltblue said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Yep:

Can you point me towards the said video Brucie? Too many threads in last 48 hours to wade through.

cough cough, apologies, its only a couple down.

I saw half a burger was thrown at him and hit the pitch and split into three parts - one was the lower part of the bun, one was the half eaten burger and the third was the top half of the bun complete with 3 sesame seeds

Brilliant clip - makes him look like he´s done the 1500m at the Olympics - PMSL!!!
And they are DEFINITELY BANANAS Stuart - absofookinlutely unequivocably BANANAS -3 I think

johnmc said:
I saw half a burger was thrown at him and hit the pitch and split into three parts - one was the lower part of the bun, one was the half eaten burger and the third was the top half of the bun complete with 3 sesame seeds

lol, Couldnt have bought it COMs then, it would have been a whole un-eaten burger!!

captuream.jpg

Best I can do at work Im afraid, unless we do one colour hotdogs the thing that is splitting into 3 by his right knee isnt a hot dog. The still was taken from this <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSosNNukjfc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSosNNukjfc</a> at around 50-56 seconds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.