Racist banana throwing is now allowed in English grounds...

Does anyone on here really believe that you could throw a hotdog, which consists of a piece of bread and a hotdog sausage, a distance of about 20 metres and that the hotdog would remain fixed to the bread until it hit the ground?
It is so blatantly a banana, and I have watched it a few times. The newspapers haven't made a big thing of it because at the moment we are the club that everyone hates.

mrksdawn19 said:
Does anyone on here really believe that you could throw a hotdog, which consists of a piece of bread and a hotdog sausage, a distance of about 20 metres and that the hotdog would remain fixed to the bread until it hit the ground?
It is so blatantly a banana, and I have watched it a few times. The newspapers haven't made a big thing of it because at the moment we are the club that everyone hates.
I thought the Hot Dog spilled out of the bun?

mrksdawn19 said:

I think the ketchup acted like a glue

Personally I think it was a Plantain which is a food item that looks like a banana but is widely used in Carribean cooking.

Perhaps the owner peeled the offending item, realised it was not a sweet fruit and should only be used as an ingredient in a cooked dish and threw it on the pitch in disgust.

So not really a racist incident more a condemnation of Carribean cooking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.