Racist Black Guy

Based on what the video showed me good on the crazy white bloke.

It would appear that the black bloke started it. He also carried it on and threw the first punch. And boy did he get some digs back. I bet he woke up sore.
Watched the original filmers reply. She apologised for some things. But nothing about the ''beat his white ass'' comment that appeared to come from her.

There is a huge difference over there for attitudes to a persons race. I have encountered lots of racism here. and understand it will happen everywhere. But in america there still seems to be much division based on colour. Lack of respect and trust for example.
Then again I do suppose we have that over here a bit with the Asian communities.

just 2 guys getting it on that is what i saw did not notice the race thing, a crazy big guy duffed up a mouthy little guy thats it

Why is there some stupid woman saying "kick his white ass?".
Don't act hard by punching an old man and expecting him to do nothing. If he had left him alone when the old guy walked away he wudnt have got battered. Why does he still act like fool when the video is nearly over? , saying,"Im gonna get him" LOL.

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
I think that millions of black Americans who voted for Obama purely because of the colour of his skin is fucking racist.
And the whites who voted for him are 'pc gone mad'

Ignore him. He's pissed off that they let fucking black people into Carphone Warehouse let alone the White House. Apparently though there's no crime in 200BC which is where PDC actually resides.

Why is it necesary to explain one is black and the other is white? The thread title should just be "young stupid fool on bus gets ass kicked by some guy who was obviously pissed".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.