Racist podcast rant - Arsenal fan & 'Comedian' Alan Davies not happy with us

That Geordie twat will be fuming right now and will of course turn it around and blame City.

Pleased that Natalie called it out for what it was. The couple of articles I've seen in the media have been heavily edited to remove most, if not all, of the more unsavoury bits. He deleted the link from his personal twitter page quite quickly I believe which should at least show the producers of the podcast that he realises he's overstepped the mark. Maybe time for us to draw a line under it now and move on.

Pleased that Natalie called it out for what it was. The couple of articles I've seen in the media have been heavily edited to remove most, if not all, of the more unsavoury bits. He deleted the link from his personal twitter page quite quickly I believe which should at least show the producers of the podcast that he realises he's overstepped the mark. Maybe time for us to draw a line under it now and move on.
Not yet. He should apologise and retract his comments. He should not be allowed to forget this. It's nasty racism.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.