Racist podcast rant - Arsenal fan & 'Comedian' Alan Davies not happy with us

City have upset him many years ago if you ask me. I'd expect it from a rag or scouser to be bitter about City but not a geordie ffs. Sticking up for utd who have spent similar to City over the years, says it all about the prick
According to a surprisingly supportive MUEN story yesterday, the recent sale of Torres means that the rags now have the most expensive squad in the PL. What this means of course is that, every time the rags play, the media will repeatedly remind us how much they've spent. Oh wait, will they fuck! This, despite the fact that the rags have clearly pissed their investment up the wall while the vast majority of City's signings have gone on to appreciate in value.

Last edited:
That one bitter geordie is a horrible, no nowt prick who's juicing ways will come back haunt him if his sexual predator ways don't first. A hypocritical twat blinded by jealousy until his beloved toon army spend £100 million + trying to avoid relegation. Fans of clubs like Newcastle, Villa, Everton who talk like this cock seem to have no self awareness and just blindly follow the crowd. Fans of Bournemouth, Southampton and Wolves booing Sterling when he had the temerity to sign for us were just the same. Their lack of perception disturbs me.

Really enjoying this so far. Mostly because I remember what the angry bollock said when Delph signed.

The league needs Newcastle apparently. Fucking hell hahaha.

"I'm happy to be wrong and tell me why I'm wrong"... proceeds to shout everyone down at every opportunity.

Too much juice me thinks.
Obvious really….
We win the league by winning more games than other clubs, some by large scores.
What the league needs is another team winning more games, some by large scores.
This will undoubtedly have a wonderful effect on the morale and competitiveness of other clubs.
The fans of Leeds or Norwich etc should be very grateful to Newcastle for saving the PL from the grip of rich owners.

If anyone gets a spare 20 minutes please listen to this. They are petrified! Really hope we bring in Haaland to further assert our dominance for next 5+ years. Little Citeh eh. :-)

I didn’t realise the levels of stupidity Jimmy 10 bellies had in his locker…: for a Geordie he has a short memory and needs to revisit the Shepard era, which is only 25 years ago…

What these shock jocks never accept is the work that goes into our infrastructure, ffs, even that cockney red **** made the point…. Give Newcastle or any team a level playing field, i welcome it but don’t for one minute believe what we do can be replicated, this whole infrastructure was a dream 10 years before it even came into city, Barca were just too thick to back it….

The pep leaving point was mooted a few times, it’s a fair point, however, what really grinds these ‘fans’ gears is we acknowledge it, we certainly aren’t arrogant like those before us who bleated on that ‘we’re here to stay, our fans, our brand bla bla bla’…..

I didn’t realise the levels of stupidity Jimmy 10 bellies had in his locker…: for a Geordie he has a short memory and needs to revisit the Shepard era, which is only 25 years ago…

What these shock jocks never accept is the work that goes into our infrastructure, ffs, even that cockney red **** made the point…. Give Newcastle or any team a level playing field, i welcome it but don’t for one minute believe what we do can be replicated, this whole infrastructure was a dream 10 years before it even came into city, Barca were just too thick to back it….

The pep leaving point was mooted a few times, it’s a fair point, however, what really grinds these ‘fans’ gears is we acknowledge it, we certainly aren’t arrogant like those before us who bleated on that ‘we’re here to stay, our fans, our brand bla bla bla’…..
These wankers can't play both the "City win because they are cheats" and "City win because of Pep" cards. It's one or the other (or neither).

I've wasted enough energy on this **** now.

These wankers can't play both the "City win because they are cheats" and "City win because of Pep" cards. It's one or the other (or neither).

I've wasted enough energy on this **** now.

When I stopped watching it really was coming round to the 'hiring Pep is a form of cheating.'

Anyone know why the media outlets (Mirror, MEN) that have picked this up are not quoting the ‘start your own league in your own desert’ which is probably the worst thing he said. Imagine the outcry if Richard Keys and Andy Gray had said something like that.

I wonder what his great woke mate Baddiel thinks of it all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.