racist posting

N-Word-Joe

today and tonight some horrendous posting has occured and i for one have had enough, its disgusting and should never be part of any aspect of life let alone football transfers !

i will be cancelling my account and will never post on this forum again, hopefully this will do something and bring to attention some rules, even LAWS, that need to be followed.

please all take notice, as this behavior that not only will destroy our forum, but has almost destroyed the game which we love so much, in some countries the racism in football has been so sickening it has lead to game cancellations and world wide movements to ban it, even in video games we are trying to erradicate this type of behavior.

hopefully some people will read this and will take note .... i am not asking them to change their views, but at least keep their views to themselves regarding racial slurring.

only thing that bugs me is the racist remarks that have been sent out already will probably never get retracted or the posters will never get punished.

i will be CTID, so dont worry about me, but i have heard some terrible things on this forum before, but this is just where i had to draw the line .....

thankyou for the ride bluemoon, its been extremely memorable and eye-opening ..... but this is where i get off .......

thankyou to all the sensible posters also.

PEACE,

N-Word-Joe

Calm down mate, if your referring to the "greed" slur the lad has admitted their mistake and been warned.

N-Word-Joe said:
blah blah

Oh please. The posts to which you refer were ignorant and offensive. Moderators noted that poster had been warned.

What more do you want from a public forum?

Joe,
that is what the exclamation point at the bottom of the posts are for. I have used it and the mods take care of the problem relatively quickly.
I completely agree there is absolutely no place for it, but leaving will not accomplish anything.

I must say it is ironic with your name
Just kidding.
wink.gif

Why not PM a link to the head honcho of the board, Ric and get him to sort out the perpetrators, instead of leaving?

Personally I ve not seen any racism on BM unlike other city forums, but even those are prepared to ban them, and Im sure Ric would be no different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.