racist posting

N-Word-Joe said:
i will keep the account but not for 1 second longer if anymore racism is spurted out.

No. Keep posting. If you see something racist, click the exclamation mark - and post in the thread that you think the comments are racist.

This is a public forum, and from time to time unpleasant things will be posted. You need to point out the ignorance to educate the ignorant.

On the whole the op is correct, i must say though it's not as bad or as often as he makes out, however we will not let ANY racist remarks go unpunished.

de niro said:
On the whole the op is correct, i must say though it's not as bad or as often as he makes out, however we will not let ANY racist remarks go unpunished.

:-)

Was Eto'o "attention seeking" when he took issue with the racial abuse at Zaragoza and threatened to walk off the pitch?

I think not. There's no place in society -- let alone in the stands or on Internet forums -- for that kind of thing, and speaking up against it is important when it does occur.

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
slicky202 said:
oh martin luther all you need do is report it dont have to make a big song and dance.

What has white, German God-bothering initiator of the Protestant Reformation got to do with it?[/quote

did he not protest against racial discrimination and make a famous speech or am i thinking of a different guy ?

slicky202 said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
slicky202 said:
oh martin luther all you need do is report it dont have to make a big song and dance.

What has white, German God-bothering initiator of the Protestant Reformation got to do with it?[/quote

did he not protest against racial discrimination and make a famous speech or am i thinking of a different guy ?

king

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
slicky202 said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
slicky202 said:

king

jr. you know what i ment

jft20b said:
lol hahaha im not seeking attention! oooooooo the irony! just made this to tell people im leaving in the hope they ask me to stay! just leave nobody cares anyway!

Great make a mockery, fine, but that has to be the best, most missed the point, 1st post ..... ever

You and I know it wasn't meant like that, but still, nvm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.