racist posting

Pam said:
BobbyLazarus said:
N-Word-Joe said:
i will keep the account but not for 1 second longer if anymore racism is spurted out.

No. Keep posting. If you see something racist, click the exclamation mark - and post in the thread that you think the comments are racist.

This is a public forum, and from time to time unpleasant things will be posted. You need to point out the ignorance to educate the ignorant.

I'm all for stamping out racism but the "not 1 second longer remarks" are a bit grandiose, imo.

Sorry for using emotive speaking on such a topic .... I shall not do it again :-0.

If looking at the rest of the posts I made it is quite clear I didn't make this thread to single out or attention seek. I used that pharse because it is correct to my principles, opinions and feelings.

N-Word-Joe said:
Pam said:
BobbyLazarus said:
N-Word-Joe said:
i will keep the account but not for 1 second longer if anymore racism is spurted out.

No. Keep posting. If you see something racist, click the exclamation mark - and post in the thread that you think the comments are racist.

This is a public forum, and from time to time unpleasant things will be posted. You need to point out the ignorance to educate the ignorant.

I'm all for stamping out racism but the "not 1 second longer remarks" are a bit grandiose, imo.

Sorry for using emotive speaking on such a topic .... I shall not do it again :-0.

If looking at the rest of the posts I made it is quite clear I didn't make this thread to single out or attention seek. I used that pharse because it is correct to my principles, opinions and feelings.

Racism is an outrage but it needs to be confronted, not ignored. We need to stand our ground, shirley.

Speaking of racism, I bet Eto gets loads of it in Spain. Hasn't made him leave.

Haha touché

However ..... Who is to say he hasn't left? :-) .... It might have played a role, he does speak out about It often.

BobbyLazarus said:
N-Word-Joe said:

LOL

What about the millions of homophobic (Ronaldo etc) and sexist posts on this forum - shall we report all of these too? I'd better get started, this is going to take a loooooooooooonnnnngg time.

What a f***ing pointless thread. Grow up and get off your PC-obsessed soapbox.

pee dubyas crayons said:
BobbyLazarus said:
N-Word-Joe said:

LOL

What about the millions of homophobic (Ronaldo etc) and sexist posts on this forum - shall we report all of these too? I'd better get started, this is going to take a loooooooooooonnnnngg time.

What a f***ing pointless thread. Grow up and get off your PC-obsessed soapbox.

way to go pdc...

7017MoralHighGround.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.