Radamel Falcao Zarate

According to Pablo Pinto from Canal+ on Cadena SER's "play fútbol" show (Spanish radio), Txiki is going after Falcao and spoke to his representatives on Monday then Neymar's representatives on Tuesday and Falcao "knows City's offer". I don't know how reliable he is but thought I would post it.

LoveCity said:
According to Pablo Pinto from Canal+ on Cadena SER's "play fútbol" show (Spanish radio), Txiki is going after Falcao and spoke to his representatives on Monday then Neymar's representatives on Tuesday and Falcao "knows City's offer". I don't know how reliable he is but thought I would post it.

It seems to have a little bit of credibility but our timing is a bit out. Atleti will not only want to qualify for the Champions League but also will want to finish above Real.

NoahCity said:
Could really use him as none of our strikers are firing at the moment.

Without any doubt, but he is unattainable at this stage of the season.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ray78 said:
NoahCity said:
Could really use him as none of our strikers are firing at the moment.

Without any doubt, but he is unattainable at this stage of the season.

Unless we just steam in and trigger the buyout clause in which case Atleti have no choice and it's down to Falcao.

True but he seems to have a bit of loyalty and I can't blame him for that. For now it seems a little out of our reach, but who knows we might have a chance in the Summer.

not attainable tbh and he probably wont move here in summer as Chelsea is the more attractive option

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.