Radamel Falcao Zarate

Goats left knee said:
Some will see this as more significant news than others... But I can tell you that falcao is taking English lessons. 100%

English?
London and Chelsea it is then. :)

Goats left knee said:
Maybe so, but I can confirm that he is definitely taking the lessons which shows IMO he is readying himself for the prem

How can you confirm he is taking English lessons ?

Not exactly a revelation so you should be able to substantiate your claim.

Goats left knee said:
I am certain he is taking the lessons. Lets just leave it at that

Why? Surely it will not get you in trouble with your informer. Like I said, hardly a revelation.

Comon give us all a clue, lol.

Got to get him just so Chelsea don't... This isn't no Eden Hazard shit... This guy will make those cunts in to an unbeatable prem team who'll steamroll everyone in this league.

Armaan said:
Got to get him just so Chelsea don't... This isn't no Eden Hazard shit... This guy will make those ***** in to an unbeatable prem team who'll steamroll everyone in this league.

If only it were that simple.

Some bollox on hear, every other season comes the best must have player in the world . Chill for ffs, jeez some of you youngsters will have grey hair before Feb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.