Radamel Falcao Zarate

Sell Balotelli to PSG/Italian team in January

Sign Falcao.

= This once again

city-team_2218500b.jpg

MSP said:
Last answer makes you wonder really.. all the time he is talking about being Atletico player and not thinking about anything but when direct question if he'll move to City comes he answers - ask atletico president.

hm...

It sounds like another dramatic I will stay job, because I am sure that the Atleti President will not be stupid to sell Falcao now.

He won't be sold in January given how well Atletico are doing and we can't have him, Aguero, Tevez and Dzeko as our strike force. Really, we just can't.

adrianr said:
He won't be sold in January given how well Atletico are doing and we can't have him, Aguero, Tevez and Dzeko as our strike force. Really, we just can't.

if we really want him we need to offload one of ballo/dzeko(i wish to be first) NOW and the other at the beginning of the summer and then go for him..otherwise not a small chance

Ray78 said:
MSP said:
Last answer makes you wonder really.. all the time he is talking about being Atletico player and not thinking about anything but when direct question if he'll move to City comes he answers - ask atletico president.

hm...

It sounds like another dramatic I will stay job, because I am sure that the Atleti President will not be stupid to sell Falcao now.

I know but that answer sounds like there is something happening and that he wouldn't mind. It's just opposite to all other stuff he was saying earlier in same interview.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm --<br /><br />
adrianr said:

I am pretty sure both of them will be gone til September

MSP said:
Ray78 said:
MSP said:

hm...

I know but that answer sounds like there is something happening and that he wouldn't mind. It's just opposite to all other stuff he was saying earlier in same interview.

-- Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm --

adrianr said:

I am pretty sure both of them will be gone til September

Could be a dodgy translation. I hope to proved wrong but this is dead in the water for now.

MSP said:
I don't think he'll come here to be honest, I'd pick Chelsea on his place, just that line confused me little bit.

Chelsea will have a chance but we will see what happens. I am still optimistic that we will have a chance and depends who we will offload in the Summer.

MSP said:
I don't think he'll come here to be honest, I'd pick Chelsea on his place, just that line confused me little bit.

Claptrap .... again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.