Radamel Falcao Zarate

Ed2607 said:
Do you think we could persuade Atletico to do cash deal plus Balo for Falcao.
Sorry but I'm obsessed with Falcao coming to us and no one else lol.

prying Falcao away from Atletico in the middle of their best season in years? forgive me for saying it won't happen. I really can't imagine a scenario where Falcao moves this January unless it involves a massive fee AND falcao staying in madrid on loan until the summer.

FlatlineMonday said:
Ed2607 said:

prying Falcao away from Atletico in the middle of their best season in years? forgive me for saying it won't happen. I really can't imagine a scenario where Falcao moves this January unless it involves a massive fee AND falcao staying in madrid on loan until the summer.

It's not up to Atletico though?

Falcao is partly owned so if his release clause is met, it is Falcao himself and his agent who decides if he wants to go not Atletico.

It just so happens though Falcao has stated he wants to move in the Summer, most probably because his agent knows there will be more of a market.

That's what I heard anyway.

Ed2607 said:
More chance that they're keen on keeping Courtois and some money.

Chelses are in a position where they can buy and have a slot for him instantly. We have to sell maybe 2 players to make space and free up funds. I fancy Chelsea to get him and us Cavani later in the summer window.

Can't see any top players moving this window, none at all across Europe.

Busy Summer coming, reckon we will see the premier league hugely strengthened with some top players inbound. Falcoa, Cavani and just maybe Ronaldo again. That's 3 huge players there, might just start getting some value for my sky subscription then.

NipHolmes said:
Ed2607 said:

Chelses are in a position where they can buy and have a slot for him instantly. We have to sell maybe 2 players to make space and free up funds. I fancy Chelsea to get him and us Cavani later in the summer window.

Busy Summer coming, reckon we will see the premier league hugely strengthened with some top players inbound. Falcoa, Cavani and just maybe Ronaldo again. That's 3 huge players there, might just start getting some value for my sky subscription then.

I don't know why but I fear the worst if Chelski add Falcao, I really do :-(

NipHolmes said:
Ed2607 said:

its still bedding in but with 1 or 2 buys this chelsea squad will be a real threat next year

r.soleofsalford said:
NipHolmes said:
Ed2607 said:

its still bedding in but with 1 or 2 buys this chelsea squad will be a real threat next year

Not again!

r.soleofsalford said:
NipHolmes said:
Ed2607 said:

Definitely.

A top CB like Hummels and LB like Baines and Falcao they'll be faves no doubt. Roman has his eyes on the latter two and a replacement for Terry beckons, a leader is needed there.

I just hope we build on, the next 5 seasons will be absolutely immense for us football fans, regardless of City there'll be viewing pleasure such is the quality here and incoming.

Txiki will do us proud :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.