radio 5

mad zab said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
and I thought we finished 9 under SGE! so silly, Sven must have been working for Hughes then! This is the thing that pisses me off most about Hughes, the way him and his "team" have to belittle City, we have been pretty much a mid-table team for our whole time at Eastlands but to hear Hughes we have never even been as close to the heights he has taken us to in living memory.

Oh hear we go again with Sven the Myth! If Hughes doesn't buck his ideas up soon it will cost him his job most probably in the summer. However, please don't try and say that that that money grabbing turnip Sven who would sell his own mother for a few quid was any good for this club. The football was has boring has under Pearce and he was even more clueless than Hughes in changing tactics in a game.

The myth is that he would have done better had Thaksin not told him he was being sacked in the summer. That only goes to prove he was a man without morals or character, because not only did he stay till the end of the season, but went to Thailand on that nonsensical end of season tour, just so he could get his money!!
Fuck OFF the Sven myth under Sven we finished 9th FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So fucking Hughes didn't take over a bottom half team FACT What are you missing, it seems pretty simple to me. I'm not talking about if Sven should have been kept on, but as much as those that want to dream that Hughes is the answer the facts are the facts. Hughes and his team bang on and on, until some people actually believe this shit.

Kirkstall Blue said:
Blue Dove said:
Ok so Savage is a mate of Hughes thats a given.
He has spoken about him in a positive way several times which some people will not like.
He is probably more ITK than anyone on here.
He probably does know the agreed targets between MH and the owners better than anyone on this board.
However rather than listen all we get is cynicism and a dismissive attitude.
If it doesn't suit your agenda, unlucky!
One day it might be worth listening and taking note.
And do you know the targets better than anyone on this board?? because last night you said "MH was to get a new contract soon" and money to spend in the transfer window. I think you might work for MCFC infact you could be "desert rat" :)

Actually read what i wrote?
I used the phrase " I have been told" not that "I know".
I then said that it might not be true.
I put it on here because it is information I have been told.
If I had said that Hughes was out of the door within two weeks (in the same context) would you have accepted it a bit
more easily as fact?

mad zab said:
Oh hear we go again with Sven the Myth! If Hughes doesn't buck his ideas up soon it will cost him his job most probably in the summer. However, please don't try and say that that that money grabbing turnip Sven who would sell his own mother for a few quid was any good for this club. The football was has boring has under Pearce and he was even more clueless than Hughes in changing tactics in a game.

The myth is that he would have done better had Thaksin not told him he was being sacked in the summer. That only goes to prove he was a man without morals or character, because not only did he stay till the end of the season, but went to Thailand on that nonsensical end of season tour, just so he could get his money!!
Fuck OFF the Sven myth under Sven we finished 9th FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So fucking Hughes didn't take over a bottom half team FACT What are you missing, it seems pretty simple to me. I'm not talking about if Sven should have been kept on, but as much as those that want to dream that Hughes is the answer the facts are the facts. Hughes and his team bang on and on, until some people actually believe this shit.

Oh dear are we angry sonny?

I couldn't care less if Hughes gets sacked. But we may have finished 9th under that conman Sven, but the foundations where built on quicksand!!

Hughes will most probably be sacked eventually, but I believe he has built the foundations of what will eventually become a successful team.

I now wait for more expletives from you sonny!!

mad zab said:

I couldn't care less if Hughes gets sacked. But we may have finished 9th under that conman Sven, but the foundations where built on quicksand!!

Hughes will most probably be sacked eventually, but I believe he has built the foundations of what will eventually become a successful team.

So what you're saying is 9th place wasn't a myth and Hughes taking over and bottom half was??//

mad zab said:

So what you're saying is 9th place wasn't a myth and Hughes taking over and bottom half was??//

Sorry!! Can you show me where I posted that?

City's Twelth Man said:
I agree its a good subject for debate but its not being debated properly. Its just turning into a witch hunt directed at mark hughes. I completely disagree with the way some fans criticise hughes just because we've drawn too many games this season. I agree he makes strange decisions at times but i believe all this criticism is just because hes an ex-rag. Whats our solution then.... sack him, get a new manger only for the new manager to grind out mediocre performances whilst the club is in a transition period and then we'll get bored of him and call for his head again??

Another Hughes defence. Another reference to the rags. Pure obsession I suspect.

mad zab said:

Sven was absolutely fantastic for the club, and he represented us with total class.

Such a shame when people try to rewrite history to suit there own purposes, and a good man gets slandered as a result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.