Radio 5live Mickey '£10' Thomas now

you should have heard lou macari on talkshite,he was frothing at the mouth and when that ginger tosser durham has got you wound up you know your in trouble....why can`t these ex united players get over themselves and realise players can actually leave the theatre of debt for footballing reasons.....tick follows tock...

Fair play to the rag fan Gary talking sense and telling Mickey to shut up, can't believe Mickey Thomas is spouting all this crap. Hahaha.

Mickey Mouse more like..........

What an absolute wanker. "City, Chelsea and Arsenal have no great player."

The rag arguing with him was great!

shouldn't he be talking about wrexham and not a team that he played far less games for? another dodgy plastic rag.

[bigimg]http://uk.reuters.com/resources/r/?m=02&d=20070626&t=2&i=1014358&w=460&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=1014358[/bigimg]

seantheduck said:
the scum could do with his dodgy money now.....he is angry....disappointed......awwww poor Mickey......LMAO .....wish today would never end....LOVING IT!

This is getting annoying. Talk about overblown sense of entitlement issues. Rags are tiresome with it now..... how dare any footballer voluntarily leave United? ..... What an outrage. They have a divine right to keep all the players they want...... What Rooney is doing is against the law!! Set him on fire, the fornicator, and pull his hair.

Fergie and Glazer rule.

mickey thomas reminds me of that knight in monty python who has got his arms and legs chopped off and is lying on the forest floor shouting the odds and saying he`s won......blinkers on,red specs on and pot meet kettle....

The Rags really are bricking it, like others I am finding this hilarious, and I am sure most other fans no matter what team they support are finding it just as funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.