Radio 5live Mickey '£10' Thomas now

Did you hear him say "Money We've Earn't" bitter twisted man.

I really cant believe how many people hang onto Ferguson's every word, They really do believe they've got money to spend.

i thought the scum slide would be slow and steady like a large turd going down the toilet....but maybe it will be like cow falling off the cliff at beachy head.....if they win nowt this season and finish outside top 4 I think CITY should donate £500,000 to Samaritans in Manchester.....Rooney is just a taste of what is in store.....but a little voice tells me to just focus on CITY and ferk Utd...(but I tell that little voice to ferk off!)

i am finding this all so hilarious
i text a rag mad pal tonight

me: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOONEY!!! Welcome to Manchester
mate: another money grabbing bastard yous must be well used to them by now
me: hahaha sorry for your loss!
mate: no your not

so so funny, couldnt have made this shit up!

seantheduck said:
i thought the scum slide would be slow and steady like a large turd going down the toilet....but maybe it will be like cow falling off the cliff at beachy head.....if they win nowt this season and finish outside top 4 I think CITY should donate £500,000 to Samaritans in LONDON AND SINGAPORE.....Rooney is just a taste of what is in store.....but a little voice tells me to just focus on CITY and ferk Utd...(but I tell that little voice to ferk off!)

edit for accuracy

Pam said:
seantheduck said:
the scum could do with his dodgy money now.....he is angry....disappointed......awwww poor Mickey......LMAO .....wish today would never end....LOVING IT!

This is getting annoying. Talk about overblown sense of entitlement issues. Rags are tiresome with it now..... how dare any footballer voluntarily leave United? ..... What an outrage. They have a divine right to keep all the players they want...... What Rooney is doing is against the law!! Set him on fire, the fornicator, and pull his hair.
Fergie and Glazer rule.

Looks like they`ve already started a few months ago.

driving home tonight and colly was saying they have been taking the rooney banners down around the ground so when he asked they said ho were just having a clean up we do this now and then? kin ride on unbelievable?

Ducado said:
seantheduck said:
i thought the scum slide would be slow and steady like a large turd going down the toilet....but maybe it will be like cow falling off the cliff at beachy head.....if they win nowt this season and finish outside top 4 I think CITY should donate £500,000 to Samaritans in LONDON AND SINGAPORE.....Rooney is just a taste of what is in store.....but a little voice tells me to just focus on CITY and ferk Utd...(but I tell that little voice to ferk off!)

edit for accuracy

Beat me to it, STD's (haha) first line is excellent though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.