Radja Nainggolan

NDG, Toure and Fellani in midfield together! I think NATO would impose sanctions on us

Milner can't tackle. He is full of energy so can do most of Yaya's job but not NDJ. He's brighter than Barry but not as much of a battler. Only Zabbs and Kompany can fill in for NDJ ATM IMO. ATB. CTID.

TonyM said:
Milner can't tackle. He is full of energy so can do most of Yaya's job but not NDJ. He's brighter than Barry but not as much of a battler. Only Zabbs and Kompany can fill in for NDJ ATM IMO. ATB. CTID.
lol yknmiu

I have never seen him play, But he's supposed to be a versatile hard working attacking midfielder. So I'd imagine he would be more similar to Milner than De Jong. He's young so if he's any good, he would probably be a decent signing. Young, versatile, hard-working; that sounds like a Mancini type signing to me

ANY1aBLUE said:
Dax777 said:
He plays kinda likeDe Jong but with half the talent. :(

Our Manager seems to be favouring players from Italy.............there's been some shockers brought here (England) from there for grossly overinflated fees in the past.
Im still nervous over Mancini rating JO.......................

When the Spaniard Rafael Benitez arrived at Liverpool just over 6 years ago he signed over a two year period no less than 8 Spaniards.

Since 1996 the Frenchman Wenger has signed 10 French players.

Roberto Mancini is an expert who has seen at close quarters all the very best Serie A players during his time as Head Coach at Internazionale.

I trust this man totally when it comes to making judgements about moves in the transfer markets.

Unlike Mark Hughes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.