Rafa Benitez

this is it out of the blue...knowing how the owners are....

they really would have a melting point too...MP stays till the end of the season...and they will only settle for Pep ...

For all his faults I'd rather keep Pellegrini for next season.

Rafa? really. He's not terrible but he isn't amazing either.

Carlo or Pep. Stick with the best to get the best out of our players. There is absolutely no reason we should be throwing away games like we did today with our squad. It comes down to poor management pure and simple.

His contract ends in the summer.

He's good but I'm not sure his style of play and the types of players he'd need (and we need a serious summer) are that compatible with Guardiola, who we clearly want in the long term, or the style of play the club wants.

Klopp would probably be closer but doubtful he would leave Dortmund for a 1 year deal

Ancelloti would be a brilliant choice for us in the summer! Let paddy takeover now until the summer and get this Dickhead out asap!

Silva_Spell said:
His contract ends in the summer.

He's good but I'm not sure his style of play and the types of players he'd need (and we need a serious summer) are that compatible with Guardiola, who we clearly want in the long term, or the style of play the club wants.

Klopp would probably be closer but doubtful he would leave Dortmund for a 1 year deal

He has got one more season. Barring some kind of miracle I doubt he will see that year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.