Rafa has walked

TheLegendOfBerti said:
are Torres and Gerrard REALLY going to stay to play under Mark Hughes or Roy Hodgson?

I seriously doubt it.

So Gerrard to Madrid, Torres to Chelsea or us.

Hodgson yes, Hughes no.

bookiesgirl said:
leewill31 said:
i was going to say this could be hughes next job but in all honesty i cant think of any stand out managers that are available at the moment?
what about o neil

I don't normally like "this" posts...................but this.

This bad news for City. There will be a shake up at Liverpool now and an underperforming squad will surely improve

Nicky D said:
Blue Smarties said:
images

Arsenal sign Messi

That is brilliant, OP get your coat!

Darren-Bent-and-Robbie-Ke-001.jpg

Tottenham strikers are bent and keen.....just zipping my coat up

Rafa has made a complete mess of the club..very little in reserve team, loads of spanish (staff backroom/reserves etc as well as players) ...think he did complete ovehaul of reserves and academy etc last year when the old guard were booted out and his backroom guys appointed. If he goes it affects the whole club from top to bottom as I am sure whoever comes in will want to bring their own guys in ...they are really in the shit if he stays or goes !!! im nearly in tears as I finish typing this :)

A fresh start at Liverpool for next season without Gerrard and Torres as well. I think these 2 may follow Rafa out. No money no champions league. The only chance of them 2 staying is IF Liverpool find a rich billionaire who is willing to pay well over the odds for Liverpool. I heard rumours that someone could be interested and thats the main reason they want Rafa out but I will take the takeover with a pinch of salt for the time being. As for Rafa likely to end up in Milan next season with a wad of cash from Liverpool.
A replacement Hodgeson has done wonders and would be a ideal short term replacement and will get them organised straight away. O ' Neill now that could of happend earlier if Rafa was sacked at the end of the season. O ' Neill is a very loyal manager and tends to stay and continue his plans so for me I will be surprised if O ' Neill leaves Villa for Liverpool. I would say Liverpool may look to Europe for a new manager.

I have just been told this by a mate that raffa has gone/going and instead of going to ssn i came here and yes you have the news hahaha.

Any way i think O'Neil will stay at villa they have got more money at the moment, this could be a good thing or a bad one because who would want to come to a club so in debt and stuff going on behind the scenes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.