Rafa has walked

The LFC fans are in meltdown...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=258846.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=258846.0</a>

Marvin said:
This bad news for City. There will be a shake up at Liverpool now and an underperforming squad will surely improve

When one of their owners is struggling to find a buyer for his share of the club, his baseball team (Texas Rangers - check it out people) are on the verge of bankruptcy having filed chapter 11 in the States etc, just exactly where is the cash for this 'shake up' going to come from?

They've either got an exceptional raft of Academy players or the greatest British clubs of the last 40 years is facing the very real prospect of administration within the next few years unless a buyer is found.

Just got off the phone to a mate back in Liverpool. Apparently Rafa was called back from his holiday and is hours away from accepting the money after a slanting match with Pursloe and another boardroom member. Says Dalglish has been offered the job, under the 'interim' label.

Rumor city and that but all that's been said apparently.

I think that this has weakened the dippers. They are skint and have just sacked the manager. Who would want to take over a club in turmoil? Iain Dowie is the obvious candidate. He loves pissing up the wall against a strong wind.

Marvin said:
This bad news for City. There will be a shake up at Liverpool now and an underperforming squad will surely improve

I think it's good news. I believe last season would have been a one off for them. They have a much stronger (first) team than their position showed. The year before they almost won the title. And if you look at their form in the second half of the year it was actually pretty good, winning most of their home games. My worry going into the new season was that they'd turn it round as Benitez is a great manager, and be able to hold on to their best players.

With this move, i'd be amazed if Torres stayed and that double blow my friend would be the end of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.